Greetings all,

After giving up guitar for about five years, I decided to go back to playing. I have a cheap Ibanez that I bought a long time ago with a slim neck. I have large hands and find the neck uncomfortable to play. I have considered getting a replacement neck, but since the guitar was only worth around $200, it does not make sense to put money into it.

I also thought of putting some kind of foam on the back of the neck to increase its radius but (1) I don't know what kind of foam to get and where to start looking, and (2) I'm not sure if it will dampen the sound. I wish I had the money to buy a new guitar with a more comfortable neck, but that is not an option for me right now.

I would appreciate any help that you guys could give me.

Thanks in advance!
Hm.. I dont think foam on the neck will work out
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
I dont think that will work.. and if it does it'll still look messy.

Why dont you sell the guitar and get something used? If you didnt use it much you could get 75% of it's value if it's in MINT condition.

Quote by a_hub10
I keep my Schecter in dropped D all the time, and i didn't buy an attachment of any kind.

Quote by CraftyTrickster
You should just tell the seller: ¡Boludo!