Hey pit i've decided to stop being such a creepy, lurky bastard and actually post a thread

I was looking through my ipod and noticed that i have a bunch of songs that start with the same words like black (9 songs) and little (7songs)

I was wondering if any of you have noticed that a bunch of your songs start with the same word, the most common word i found was I (13 songs) but I is pretty common to begin with
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
every song off of dimmu borgir's in sorte diaboli starts with the word 'the'.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
"You" appears quite a lot. "You know my name", "you don't own me", etc. And "don't". "Don't stop believing", "don't stop me now", etc.
i can imagine love/loving/loved would be pretty popular, i have 121 songs with love in the title on my itunes, apparantly, but that is out of over 5000 songs.
Looking through my track listing briefly, the words with more than one song starting with them:

A, All, Don't, I, If, Let, Like, Mr, My, No, Once, Our, Save, So, The, This, We, You.

So yeah, mostly common words (and a few not so common that are likely just coincidental).

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter: