It's Malfoy... It's probably emo shit.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
tom felton's actually a pretty good songwriter. much as i hate to say it, i really enjoyed one of robert pattinsons songs, just him on piano and vocals, because someone asked me to listen, then guess who it was.

i still stand by my favourite actor-who's-also-a-musician, BRUCE WILLIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u01f4JjMXr0

Its impossible not to love that hook, haha, and his vocals are pretty awesome. theres some related videos on that link, showing him playing harmonica and singing some other songs.
Quote by leg end
Christopher Lee. No word of a lie. The dude's 83(?) and he's got a symphonic metal band. Look it up.

This guy wins. Charlemagne!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Christopher Lee doing that Charlemagne record.

But I think that musicians and actors lose credibility in both areas when they try to do both. Jack Black has done it successfully, but he is most famous for acting as himself, a musician. Cillian Murphy said that he would never release an album despite having a band and being quite good because the second he does he thinks no one will take his acting seriously. And everyone should take Cillian Murphy seriously. He is one of the most attractive men alive.
Look at Jared Leto, most of 30STM's original fans listen to him because of his movies, and then the rest became fans of his movies when they heard his music. He is kind of a gimmick with a legion of pseudo-fans in two separate areas, even though he makes decent music and is quite a good actor and should have fans based on his talents alone.
...In my opinion.
Depp?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Christopher Lee doing that Charlemagne record.

But I think that musicians and actors lose credibility in both areas when they try to do both. Jack Black has done it successfully, but he is most famous for acting as himself, a musician. Cillian Murphy said that he would never release an album despite having a band and being quite good because the second he does he thinks no one will take his acting seriously. And everyone should take Cillian Murphy seriously. He is one of the most attractive men alive.
Look at Jared Leto, most of 30STM's original fans listen to him because of his movies, and then the rest became fans of his movies when they heard his music. He is kind of a gimmick with a legion of pseudo-fans in two separate areas, even though he makes decent music and is quite a good actor and should have fans based on his talents alone.

Are you kidding me? I bet you 90% of his fans didn't know he was an actor until the media started making a big deal about it.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Jared Leto? No?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by Gyroscope
Depp?

Good call with Depp. I see him more as a rock star than an actor!
He looks stoned out of his mind..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by leg end
Christopher Lee. No word of a lie. The dude's 83(?) and he's got a symphonic metal band. Look it up. You'll never be this cool

...that is so supremely cool.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7TSnE1b-Bs

Keanu Reeves' grunge/alt-rock band. He's the bassist.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by Firenze
...that is so supremely cool.

"Metal is a way of life. I have been metal for many years...Only I did not know about it."
That video is amzing.
YNWA
Quote by tattyreagh
"Metal is a way of life. I have been metal for many years...Only I did not know about it."
That video is amzing.

That is an awesome line.
Will Smith. Nothing like clean rap.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Zooey Deschanel
Scarlet Johanson
Christopher Lee

Also, is Christopher Lee the Great Great Grandson of Robert E Lee? They look pretty similar.
I actually like Robert Pattinsons song I'll Be Your Lover, Too. Very good IMO. Also the fact that Steven Seagal is a guitar player is awesome
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150