Just wanted to know how many people have got their EMA July Bonuses, i was told they're given out at the start of July but i'm still waiting for it :/.
got mine already

EDIT: talk to your school about it, possibility they arent gonna give it to you for some reason, like attendance or progress
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
is there a set date for when you actually get it or is it whenever the summer holidays begin?

Quote by lefthandman9876
Sorry, i have a job, i dont get free money from the government which i dont need.

Well you're lucky then. i'm searching for a job and have been for the last 5 months. i've got no way of paying for the train journey to school everyday apart from EMA. So i do need the money.
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by Afroboy267
£100

**** me, I worked a 15 hour day with no breaks and just about got that.

EDIT: upon looking at your location and brief lurk on wikipedia, I see there is a pretty big Tescos there.

Apply as a Xmas temp, I did that last July and had a job from September til New Years Day = £2000.
Last edited by GezzyDiversion at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by lefthandman9876
Sorry, i have a job, i dont get free money from the government which i dont need.

Wow, you're really cool
Quote by GezzyDiversion
EDIT: upon looking at your location and brief lurk on wikipedia, I see there is a pretty big Tescos there.

Apply as a Xmas temp, I did that last July and had a job from September til New Years Day = £2000.

Yeah, it's around the corner from me. i've put about 7 forms in there in total and they haven't offered me a job. They've given all my friend's jobs because they're under 18 so they pay them less. i've tried everywhere but it's so damn hard to get a job.