hey guys. just got a 7 string. I dig everything. Skill wise i'd say i am an intermediate player. im half decent at most techniques except for ****ing sweeps....god they suck. (I can do 3 strings pretty easy, but 4 n 5.....) Skill wise i think the last song I fully learned was In dying days- As blood runs back almost a year ago, so I'm taking a break from practicing scales and technique to learn some stuff.

any suggestions?

btw, I am in B standard, but can drop down to drop A if need be.

Send forth the recommendations!!!
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
If you're into some technical stuff here are some:

Dream Theater: The Shattered Fortress
Dream Theater: The Dark Eternal Night
Steve Vai: For the Love of God (very little use of the seventh string though, think it only gets a couple notes)

depends on what you like though!
well, for a 7 string, liek when i first got mine, i learned alot of korn and fear factory, but ive also learned some nevermore here lately. It all really depends on what your style is man.
Quote by The_Czar
Kirisute Gomen by Trivium!

Plus every other song on the Shogun album. The riffage is incredible!
Mnemic - Door 2.12/Deathbox
Mudvayne's stuff can sometimes be easily converted to standard B instead of drop B. Did it myself on a load of songs. Helps you practice several things at once ;p

Other than that haven't got much.. Hed PE's latest album would be a goody.. Soulfly's Primitive and other albums.

Too much to mention, **** it.
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
learn some all shall perish, chelsea grin, thy art is murder, whitechapel and shit like that
awesome recs dudes. i spent the day doodling with the shogun album. deff going to do some full covers of kirisute, torn between s&c (**** that solo, its gunna be hard), and down from the sky.

by the way, i've literally had the 7 stuck to my hands for 4-5 days straight. i just picked up my 6 string eclipse and have never played that well in my life. sweeps were NOTHING haha i was alot faster as well. any of you guys experience this as well? shit, if I'm starting to think I should grab an 8 string to practice on...
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.