I'm experimenting with my new recording interface and keep on changing my sound. This song is me singing and on rhythm guitar and lead. Need to keep the ideas flowing.
Constructive critiques and suggestion are appreciated. <3

The song is on my profile... here.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Last edited by FreakAddiction at Jul 21, 2010,
Indie Rock Lover! But I didn't liked this song , your voice changes volume and note too quickly the instrumental it's very nice, but you need to work on voice.
I did the vocal changes purposely for the effect and the melodic nature of the song. There is also some light distortion on my voice, which sort of messed with the tone. But hey, thanks for listening anyway.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

I disagree with Desmond, the fluctuating vocals sound very good, as does the voice itself. The songwriting itself is really good, I love the chord choices, like the off sounding one during the verse.

I think the song could use some sort of percussion in the background, like a faint tambourine with reverb or something like that.

Something weird, though, everything seems to be panned to the left? I don't know if that was on purpose or not, but it made it kind of uncomfortable to listen to, haha.

Also, there's a thunderstorm in the distance where I am, and that just made your song sound really eerie and good. I know that was not anything you did, haha, but I thought that was cool. Maybe something to think about?

Great song. Give mine a listen if you want: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24765018#post24765018
I don't know if it's just my personal taste but something bit and heavy on an electric guitar at the end or in a bridge wouldn't add some big dynamics to it and bring it to a big finish. Its pretty damn unique sounding for an acoustic song must admit, wasn't expecting much when i clicked "Indie/Rock". Its very unique and actually sounds like it could be on legit album with more mixing.

examples
Beggars - Thrice
Take a bow - Muse