Page 1 of 2
I had a crazy ass dream. I was trying to hook up with this chick but she was being obnoxious and screaming. I told her to have a snickers and she started raging more. so i was like **** this and i walked in my house and there was a grill like from sponge bob and i started masturbating on it. then i had to clean up the stove.

man ****ing awesome. i would like to hear dreams or whatever that can match that. Last time i go to sleep while watching turkey hunting.

also how often do you remember your dreams? i never do but am i glad i remembered this.
cool story bro
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Weirdest dream I have ever had has been:

I was taking class when someone says:"Hey Your friend is dead"when I actually was right beside him....it turned out I had the powers from that ghost whisperer chick and had to help my friend cross over....and then instantly I was in my room watching T.V. and the News said a meteor was going to impact the Earth....it turned out the meteor was actually a giant space snail that wanted to eat the earth

TL;TR

I have weird dreams that have a lot of plot twists
Quote by levi.lydat
I told her to have a snickers

Wtf Was she also Betty White or something? Holy Jesus

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

(Invalid img)
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by SteveHouse
Wtf Was she also Betty White or something? Holy Jesus

no she was rather attractive. hot brunette my around my age.
we were sitting at a bench and i was there with someone else i can't remember.
she was just screaming at me and i was like " have a snickers" the guy laughed and the girl ran a few yards and started going ballistic.
I had a dream the other night that a poor guy was panhandling me and every time I tried to run away I was too heavy. So that left me no choice but to throw a grenade at him.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I had a dream last night where some douchebag dropped his wallet but everytime I tried to return it, he ran away. Eventually he got tired and as I was about to give it to him, he throws a grenade at me.

Wtf?
I've heard that drinking anti-freeze is really fun until it crystallizes and rips apart your innards.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by The_Casinator
Your dream tried to tell you something.
"Stop being so weird, jackass."

why am i a jackass?
i was just trying to humor this woman screaming at me.

as for weird i have no defense
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I had a dream once that my dad, stepmom, stepbrother, two twin boys I've never seen before, and myself went to orlando, florida for vacation whilst my mother and two sisters went to hawaii. My aunt wakes us up in florida at 6 am and we get on a plane in the parking lot. We fly to hawaii, which resembled mordor. The two boys ran up to the edge of the volcano and built ash castles (sandcastles made of ash) and my mom pointed to a cat on the ledge, saying it was gonna fall in. There was a manmade ledge on the inner lip of the volcano, about a foot wide. the cat was lying on it, and it rolled in its sleep, its tail dipped into the lava and the cat caught fire. It got up and nonchalantly walked off, and the fire dripped off of it. Cue the speakerphones.
These hidden speakers spark to life, talking about fish in the lava. I 'd and looked, sure enough, there are several tuna-sized fish swimming in the lava. Then, these lights turn off in the volcano and it turns from lava to crystal clear blue water. A few seconds later, the lights came back on, and it's boiling hot lava again.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by levi.lydat
why am i a jackass?
i was just trying to humor this woman screaming at me.

as for weird i have no defense

Calm down, it's a joke brah.
Quote by mrfinkle213
I had a dream once that my dad, stepmom, stepbrother, two twin boys I've never seen before, and myself went to orlando, florida for vacation whilst my mother and two sisters went to hawaii. My aunt wakes us up in florida at 6 am and we get on a plane in the parking lot. We fly to hawaii, which resembled mordor. The two boys ran up to the edge of the volcano and built ash castles (sandcastles made of ash) and my mom pointed to a cat on the ledge, saying it was gonna fall in. There was a manmade ledge on the inner lip of the volcano, about a foot wide. the cat was lying on it, and it rolled in its sleep, its tail dipped into the lava and the cat caught fire. It got up and nonchalantly walked off, and the fire dripped off of it. Cue the speakerphones.
These hidden speakers spark to life, talking about fish in the lava. I 'd and looked, sure enough, there are several tuna-sized fish swimming in the lava. Then, these lights turn off in the volcano and it turns from lava to crystal clear blue water. A few seconds later, the lights came back on, and it's boiling hot lava again.

well i live in hawaii. there are volcanoes, tuna fish, and water.
i don't think this was a dream.
Quote by levi.lydat
well i live in hawaii. there are volcanoes, tuna fish, and water.
i don't think this was a dream.

I've never been to hawaii.
Volcanos tend to be void of water from my understanding. And tuna fish.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213

Took a long time to make that up ye?
Wait...so, you had a dream about masturbating on a grill after pissing off a chick? Um...I really didn't think that was cool. Keep your "failed wet" dreams to yourself please, TS.
Last night I had no dream and woke up with sleep paralysis that lasted a couple of seconds
Quote by darkcheef
Last night I had no dream and woke up with sleep paralysis that lasted a couple of seconds

Sleep paralysis doesn't exist just so you know.
My weirdest dream is probably when I in my dream I started fapping in the bathroom and suddenly my penis began enlarging and soon it couldn't fit in the bathroom and I got scared and I woke up. That's it.
Quote by gsd65

Is this thing bannable yet?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Mobroz

I slept in the same spot where I fell asleep (which never happens) , and when I woke up I couldn't move for a couple of seconds.
Quote by Mobroz

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by dustyboy316

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
All my wet dreams involve me walking around doing something completely normal and non-sexual and then cumming uncontrollably for no reason.

BEAT THAT

(why did I just post this in the Pit???)
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by i_don't_know
All my wet dreams involve me walking around doing something completely normal and non-sexual and then cumming uncontrollably for no reason.

BEAT THAT

(why did I just post this in the Pit???)

So would you say you jizz.in.your.pants.?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

So there I was, chillin in Spanish class completely naked, dressed to he nines in my Snuggie with luxurious fleece and fully functional zipper when my friend calls me on the phone telling me he has the pills I've been looking for. Fin.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by SteveHouse
So would you say you jizz.in.your.pants.?

...Sure why not.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
I had a dream a few years back about me running around my old school yard from a tiny scorpion. I kept running, and zig zagging, but it kept coming after me.
Page 1 of 2