ok, so going through my local craigslist, looking for deals on guitars, i stumbled over this ad: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/1821133815.html

now, it doesn't look that bad, but when you see what he listed for what it sounds like, it just makes me laugh. I know he probably only did it to get the tags in so that when people searched those companies, that ad would pop up, but it's still quite funny in my opinion.

i just wanna see what you guys have found.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
lol wow...

I cant find it now but a few weeks ago a guy in my area posted that he had one chicken-head style knob for sale and was willing to drive to deliver...
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by randomhero93
ok, so going through my local craigslist, looking for deals on guitars, i stumbled over this ad: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/1821133815.html

now, it doesn't look that bad, but when you see what he listed for what it sounds like, it just makes me laugh. I know he probably only did it to get the tags in so that when people searched those companies, that ad would pop up, but it's still quite funny in my opinion.

i just wanna see what you guys have found.

i see those a lot on places like ebay as well.

i seem to think i saw a random guitar that said "les paul copy by westfeild L@@K not gibson fender jackson ibanez ESP gretsch schecter boss marshall hiwatt roland line6" as the title ages ago.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Damaging_Excess
I'm confused why is that one bad?

LP Specials sell for $160 new.

And with a guitar that cheap the pickups will make very little difference or make it sound even worse.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
LP Specials sell for $160 new.

And with a guitar that cheap the pickups will make very little difference or make it sound even worse.
Lol my bad. Sorry I'm such a noob
My Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncans
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Fender Frontman 25R (Want to upgrade badly)
Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Quote by Damaging_Excess

And isnt the D-activator an active pickup? I dont believe he wired it up and reroute it to take a battery.
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
And isnt the D-activator an active pickup? I dont believe he wired it up and reroute it to take a battery.

Hhahahah so it doesnt even work. wow.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by beckyjc
Orange is a place?
Orange County Choppers

I wish craigslist was a bit more active here in the Netherlands...
Gear:

Ibanez SA-160 (with Dimarzio super distortion)
Laney LX120 halfstack

Quote by ethan_hanus
Spent 5 hours innotating it, I know it's correct.
No you don't!
d'activator is passive to be voiced like actives i thought
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
I think the guy typed that for tagging purposes. The epi special ad is just down right funny.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Quote by teamhex
I think the guy typed that for tagging purposes. The epi special ad is just down right funny.

What can I say, NH is a funny place
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/msg/1855314189.html

I don't know what to say...

This guy lives only a few miles down the road from me as well...maybe I should buy it since it's such a great deal!!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
THE ABOVE IS NOT TRUE!

New Hampshire sucks

HAHAH fancy seeing you here.

And to the guy that posted the Epi, I have never seen that color binding...maybe he colored it in with orange marker?
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I swear most of the ads are overpriced. People always think their stuff is worth its weight in gold. Either that or they expect people to barter.

I was looking for TVs a while back and you be shocked at what they wanted for them. Like over a hundred bucks for a 30 inch tube TV. Give me a break.
Quote by Concat
I swear most of the ads are overpriced. People always think their stuff is worth its weight in gold. Either that or they expect people to barter.

I was looking for TVs a while back and you be shocked at what they wanted for them. Like over a hundred bucks for a 30 inch tube TV. Give me a break.

I think that's probably it.

people try to barter ridiculously too. I seem to remember a thread about a guy trying to barter by saying he wanted to buy the guitar for an underprivileged kid who he teaches guitar to who was interested in that particular model but could only spare some ridiculously low amount for it because he's a vicar or something...

I'm also sure i once saw a question on ebay about a rickenbacker that clearly had a "buy it now" price of about £1300 and a reserve of about £1000, and some dumb**** had asked "hey if i give you £700 right now will you plz ship to me"

so i think it makes sense that you should price things a lot higher than you actually want, so when the idiots make what they think is an obnoxiously low offer it's actually about right for what you really want for it
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by zeek7pc
Here's the youtube video. This guy is damn proud of this thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qb23lkSKSA

funny, i expected the guy to be about 15 years old, turns out he's 58

his other videos are.. strange. he always seems to have this really excessive phaser effect going when he plays

Quote by Damaging_Excess

He's selling an Epi Special, which sells for about $250 CDN new at shops(and it's even cheaper online), for $500, and the Dual Sound and D-Activator are both DiMarzio, not Seymour Duncan IIRC(the D-Activator is DiMarzio for sure, and I don't think Duncan makes a pickup called a Dual Sound, but I could be wrong), and it's...well, used. XD Sounds a LOT like a scam to me.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
He's selling an Epi Special, which sells for about $250 CDN new at shops(and it's even cheaper online), for $500, and the Dual Sound and D-Activator are both DiMarzio, not Seymour Duncan IIRC(the D-Activator is DiMarzio for sure, and I don't think Duncan makes a pickup called a Dual Sound, but I could be wrong), and it's...well, used. XD Sounds a LOT like a scam to me.

This, plus neither of the pickups say a brand name, and the D-Activator has the two pickup-length visible magnets, so that's clearly not one.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Shauntheawesome

wonder if it somewhat has a tele twang to it. just a little? maybe? idk
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
wonder if it somewhat has a tele twang to it. just a little? maybe? idk

I wonder if i can play slayer on that...I mean hannah montana is a hardcore metalhead right?
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/msg/1859814970.html

^what they say about the vox makes me laugh.
also have you guys noticed that a lot of people on craigslist take the strings off so you can't try it out?
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!