I just bought myself a Digitech RP355 (was on sale at Guitar Center). I'm trying to get the sound from Dan Donnegan's Guitar. If someone knows any particular settings I'd really appreciate it, from what I find though the sounds the RP355 aren't very rich, they sound a little bland. I might return it.

I do, however, have the Digitech The Weapon, which is specially built to get a sound close to what Disturbed uses. Is there a way I can get my RP355 to bypass the sound produced by the other pedal and just add effects such as a wah?
Yeah. You have to turn off all the cabs and amps, and maybe the EQ, depending.

Yes, they sound very bland, because they're digital. But I found if you use the amp gain knob you can make them sound more full and real.

I don't use mine anymore. I've been meaning to rig it up to my amp through the effects loop, but I don't have enough cables for it.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Yeah. You have to turn off all the cabs and amps, and maybe the EQ, depending.

Yes, they sound very bland, because they're digital. But I found if you use the amp gain knob you can make them sound more full and real.

I don't use mine anymore. I've been meaning to rig it up to my amp through the effects loop, but I don't have enough cables for it.

Alright I'll have a go at trying to get the RP to bypass. It would be nice if I could just get the sound straight off the RP but the closest I got was using the Metal 1 tone and fiddling around with the gain.