Im selling a 2005 Epiphone Les Paul Standard, its got a lovely flame top with a cherry burst, chrome hardware, Grover tuners, zebra pickups, not sure what make but very nice, practically mint condish although it doesnt have a scratchplate but has the holes for one

£250 ono

im based in nottingham/mansfield, collection prefered
Is it a custom or a normal?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
the hardcase is not for sale unfortunatley, the guitar is les paul standard plus top, the pickups are the only customization
Would you do that guitar +cash for an Ibanez Prestige?
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
what me give you cash? ive never been a fan of ibanez models, although ive only ever demod the cheap ones.
pics?
Fair enough =]

Good luck!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by fg-433s
What picups?

Forgot to mention. What would you want for it to the US?
shipping to the US is around £80 plus taxes and fees, not sure if i'd be up for the hassle of shipping it
the pickups are a mystery, they came installed when i bought it, they are good pickups though
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
shipping to the US is around £80 plus taxes and fees, not sure if i'd be up for the hassle of shipping it

So no?