You guys remember that lesbian whose prom got canceled so she couldn't bring a girl?

She got shafted on that and its eventual conclusion, for sure, but she's laughing all the way to the bank today.

$35,000

I will repeat that. $35,000.

Attention Southern US Pitmonkeys: If you need your college paid for, go the easy way. Go gay.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

ill be damned
Member #78 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

Originally Posted by Gibson_Rocker13
why the hell would you worship satan if hes gunna torture the **** out of you.
Wow I do remember that. That was pretty shitty of the school though. They had it coming.

EDIT: ^
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
**** yeah! I'm already gay, so I'm really excited now. Either I get to take a guy to prom, or I take a girl, meet up with the guy there, and get a buttload of money.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
So all i've got to do is take it up the ass and then i get $35,000?
Sail upon the open skies
Oh, you mean that dress code issue that she turned into some huge gay rights thing?

Yeah, I remember that.
Hurr durr god wouldn't approve.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Glad she got the money, can't believe shit like that still happens
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Hmm. Well, I'm sure $35k eases the pain of discrimination. I was a big supporter of Ms. McMillen. I even contacted her on Facebook and had a small conversation with her.

I'm glad she's moved to Memphis. Memphis is a lovely place! (and it's one of the most liberal cities in the South).
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Won't be the only thing you get a buttload of.

I think he just meant this...

This will start a RIOT! in me
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Oh, you mean that dress code issue that she turned into some huge gay rights thing?

Yeah, I remember that.
Yeah. Bitches better start showing cleavage or we won't let them in our prom! I'll be damned if a woman looks better in a suit than I do!
Quote by captaincrunk
Yeah. Bitches better start showing cleavage or we won't let them in our prom! I'll be damned if a woman looks better in a suit than I do!

I'm not trying to bust on her or anything. That's just what happened.
Quote by magnus_maximus

omfg for the win dude!!!!!!!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Oh, you mean that dress code issue that she turned into some huge gay rights thing?

Yeah, I remember that.
They are the ones who turned it into the gay rights issue in the first place.

"I want to bring a girl to prom, but she's a freshman, so I need your administrative permission. And I'll be wearing a tux."

"You can't violate my gender sensibilities at prom IF THERE IS NO PROM!!!!!!"

".......wut"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
They are the ones who turned it into the gay rights issue in the first place.

"I want to bring a girl to prom, but she's a freshman, so I need your administrative permission. And I'll be wearing a tux."

"You can't violate my gender sensibilities at prom IF THERE IS NO PROM!!!!!!"

".......wut"

They did handle that pretty weird, canceling prom and all. I'd have just said, "Look, if you wear a tux, you're not getting in."
Wow, I feel like putting some Scissor Sisters on and taking it up brown town all of a sudden!
Quote by leg end
taking it up brown town

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by magnus_maximus

Exactly.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ