Because this isn't a link to a rival website, I believe it doesn't fall under the advertising rules. Of course if the mods disagree, I will be happy for them to close the thread.

Can you please follow the link and vote for this song for a friend of mine, Robert Chapman. You do not have to register, just vote, enter your email, then confirm the vote via your email. Thanks

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/24269

You may not like the band (in fact from what I've seen around here it's very likely you don't), but dammit you all love like tolerate me, so do it? For me?

Or the child gets it
I'll vote, because you're a Man U fan, and they're not Liverpool.

woop, 235th to 219th
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jul 21, 2010,
I would love to see you kill the child. So, no, I won't.

Nah, just kidding. I'll vote for ya.
D: i thought you meant chappers as in the monkey lord
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Voted.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Voted

up to 206!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by boreamor
Another guy came in asking to vote for him, and everyone flamed him and in the end the thread got closed for advertising... :/

That was only because he signed up to ask for votes.. This guys a regular, so it's viable.
done

173rd
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Jul 21, 2010,