So recently I discovered this hilarious TV show on CBBC (keep reading) which basically follows on from the Horrible Histories books (because kids don't read anymore) and it's brilliant. Even though it's for younger kids I know plenty of people who think it's hilarious and I do too. There's some really cheesy shit but it's well worth watching. So my question is, who else has watched it? What did you think?

And if you haven't watched it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
That skeleton dude gets me laughing.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
i watch it everyday XD yes i have a younger brother so kinda have an excuse ... but omg its such an amazing show!!

stupid deaths ftw!
This was around when I was 12... that was 6 years ago.

Edit: My mistake... I was thinking of that shit cartoon
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Saw the advert for it the other day with the Pharoah guy, looked quite funny.

Always used to read those books when I was at school.
Quote by ChemicalFire

There was a TV show back in 2001 but the new show started in 2009 and the second season started in May this year...
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by ChemicalFire

Edit: My mistake... I was thinking of that shit cartoon

Nah, it's different now.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I thought you meant the cartoon version, which I used to watch almost 10 years ago. But then I clicked your link and saw it's a different, live action show that I've never seen before.

That video was pretty funny for a kids show.

Literally!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by TEK34
Some bits of it are awful, but other bits (like that song) are amazing. And it had this awesome adert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEItRy7QYE&feature=related

I remember seeing that on TV and laughing... I can't believe I never actually thought about watching it though.

"Egypt is hot, flaky skin is not" makes me giggle every time.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by funny_page

I walked into the lounge when my sister was watching that, I was amazed.

This one is fantastic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbeozXrw4E4&feature=related

"I was squatting over the pit not knowing a Viking was hiding in it. He stabbed me twice in the 'neath."
I've never watched it nor have I ever read any of the books, but they seem like a cool way to learn some history, for kids I mean.