I was in the shop the other day playing a very small Tanglewood guitar, i don't have a clue about the name and it isn't on the Tanglewood site. It looked like it had a mahogany top and it had a slotted headstock. It was priced at £250.

I'd much appreciate anyone who could help identify this as the little thing sounded pretty impressive.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Wasn't it the TW73?

But it's up on their site, you only have to scroll the "Sundance" model line horizontally. That's a cedar top.
I'm confused now. It's almost definitely that guitar made of Hog. I can't find choice of wood option on the site, though.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I'm confused now. It's almost definitely that guitar made of Hog. I can't find choice of wood option on the site, though.

You have to click on the small guitar pictures to get to the specs on the tanglewood site.