well, its my moms 50th birthday this year, and im stuck on birthday ideas. Serious and non-serious suggestions are acceptable. do you worst!
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Vibrator.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I always read your name as rusty python and it makes me think of some kind of sex act innuendo.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'm buying my friends good acoustic guitar for really cheap and giving it to my dad for his 50th next tuesday
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I suck a picking presents. When my mother was 50 last year I sadly opted to give her cash. I just couldn't think of anything original/special.
Find out what her favorite song is learn it and play it/sing it for her. I did the same thing for my grandma last year and she seemed to really enjoy it.

The song was "Can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis btw. Shit was mad awkward but still she thought it was really sweet.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Find out what her favorite song is learn it and play it/sing it for her. I did the same thing for my grandma last year and she seemed to really enjoy it.

The song was "Can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis btw. Shit was mad awkward but still she thought it was really sweet.

That's only one step up from giving somebody a hug for their b/day.
Tell her that you'll make her a cake. On her birthday, give her a pie instead and tell her the cake is a lie.

Seriously, play her favorite song on guitar.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I always read your name as rusty python and it makes me think of some kind of sex act innuendo.

sigged

thanks? i might try the song thing.

she likes a lot of classical music though
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
put her in a home.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by guylee