Not bad, I'd use it.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
thanks guys, and sguit i'm a treble freak in every aspect so thats probably where that is coming from.. any suggestions on how to improve it??
try tightening up your chord shapes a bit cause you seem to mute strings unknowingly, esp with delay on it also get your bends to the right place most of them sounded good but some where out of key and it didnt sound good
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Sounds a bit thin. I don't know if that's because of the recording or the amp volume, but either way it sounds like your setup has some good potential.

Off-topic: What's the song at 2:38? I know I'll kick myself when I hear the name, but I can't put my finger on it.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Jul 21, 2010,
its "all at once" by jack johnson would just bringing the mids up a little bit give it more fullness? . the clean channel was at 10% volume probably, but its still quite loud.
Quote by saunders73
its "all at once" by jack johnson
Ah right!

Quote by saunders73
would just bringing the mids up a little bit give it more fullness? . the clean channel was at 10% volume probably, but its still quite loud.
What amp is it? 10% volume is pretty low, particularly if it's a tube amp.

It could just be the way you recorded it though.

Bringing up the mids might help a bit, but it seems to me like your volume is probably a bit low.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Jul 21, 2010,
its a sound city 30c. so all tube, and it had a ehx memory boy, and a boss chorus pedal, and some eqing in logic. recorded with a sm57. i think that might be the culprit, me not having experience eqing electric guitars. i mixed it using akg k702's.