Selling a Schecter Stargazer on behalf of a friend who is unfortunately computer illiterate and has asked me to help lol

Also including a pretty snazzy Postal Monkey case which has a inbuilt tuner and has what feels like shag-pile insides (aww yehhh, shag pile)
Its only a few months old and has pretty much no damage at all, same goes for the case.

Looking for about £450.
Depending on the offer, he may be willing to trade for a cheaper guitar + cash. If you offer a trade I think he wants to split the price. Y'know so like a around about £200 guitar + the remainder in cash.

(Not looking to trade for an amp or pedal etc, just a guitar + £££

More technically specific info here; http://www.schecterguitars.com/international.asp

Pics here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/52052895@N02/?saved=1

If you want any more pics, give us a shout, and I'll be on it like a hobo on a half eaten sandwich.

Holla if the link doesn't work

Thanks for viewing.
I've got an Epiphone Prophecy SG if you're interested?
Would It Be Ok, Would It Be Ok, If I Took Your Breath Away?
Quote by MC-Shilling

I'll just find out, bear with me.
I think he will be because he likes SGs but I'll ask.
Quote by MC-Shilling

Oh and also, what kind of a deal are you offering? And what state is the Epiphone in? If you don't mind my asking.
I have an ESP KH-202 with a blocked tremolo and a few scratches in the paint if you're at all interested?
Quote by meticadpa
I have an ESP KH-202 with a blocked tremolo and a few scratches in the paint if you're at all interested?

Like I said to MC-Shilling, I'll ask him if he's interested.

Also, if possible, could you upload a couple of pics of the scratches?
Quote by ybselgo
Oh and also, what kind of a deal are you offering? And what state is the Epiphone in? If you don't mind my asking.

I was hoping for a straight swap, but I get paid on Monday so I could throw in a bit of cash if he's unsure. It's also in great shape, only a couple of belt scratches on the back, I've kept it in great condition as it was a gift from my dad.
Would It Be Ok, Would It Be Ok, If I Took Your Breath Away?
Quote by MC-Shilling
I was hoping for a straight swap, but I get paid on Monday so I could throw in a bit of cash if he's unsure. It's also in great shape, only a couple of belt scratches on the back, I've kept it in great condition as it was a gift from my dad.

I'd think he'd prefer some dosh with it. The Schecter is basically brand new, like your Epiphone, and is worth a few quid more (no offence, it's better than my guitar lol )
I'll be speaking to him later on* and I'd think if you include some cash, he'd go for it.

*(the 24th, confusing because it still seems like its yesterday)

Quote by Creeping_Kwano
how about an epiphone les paul plus top cherry burst, zebra pickups, with gator case

Like I've told the other guys, I'll talk to him later and we'll find out what he wants.
Oh and another thing for anyone interested in personal pick-up/exchange, I live in Manchester.
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
how about an epiphone les paul plus top cherry burst, zebra pickups, with gator case

Add £100 onto that (which seems fair to me) and we have deal.
Do you want to pick it up your self, or do you want it posting?
How about a Ibanez RG 09 LTD brand new mint condition, swap plus some cash if your interested?