Okay, I've been playing guitar for about half to a full month, and I've learned quite a bit in my opinion. Here's what I've learned:
E Minor Pentatonic and its pattern
Open E Scale and its pattern
Wonderwall(except chorus but who needs it)
Californication intro (not the strumming part of it)
heartbreaker intro
Redemption song intro
3rd planet-modest mouse basically the whole thing, still working on it
Missed the Boat-modest mouse (the intro acoustic riff)
day tripper main riff
Sunshine Of Your Love main riff
Offend In Every Way-White Stripes(the whole song)
Crazy on You main riff
And I can play the entirety of Wish You Were Here, excluding the second solo and the slide part of the first solo.

What I'm really looking for is where to go next. I have trouble with strumming and getting the rhythm of the strums, to the point where i just stop and quiet for the day because I just can't get it. I also, when I play power chords, like in Offend in Every Way, get a lot of buzz when i strum it. I'm looking for some good songs I can learn all the way through that would be good for my chord work (I can't transition well) and aren't too hard.
thanks
( quote )I have trouble with strumming and getting the rhythm of the strums, to the point where i just stop and quiet for the day because I just can't get it. ( unquote)

I think you may have answered your own question. From what I gathered so I may be wrong. These riffs you play are note picking.. and that is not a bad thing to learn. Learn the chords also and how to mix in that strumming.
Can you play all of that perfectly, or did you just learn it, get to where it sounds decent and move on? Because if you can play all of that perfectly in 2-4 weeks, I'm very impressed. If you can't play it all perfectly, that's what you need to focus on. You can't rush practice. Play everything you know until you can play it perfectly as if it's second nature.

Also, learn all the major scales, and then move on to learning all the pentatonic scales since you've already started with the pentatonic thing. Once you've got the pentatonic scales all committed to memory, use that knowledge to learn all the blues scales. Learn all the notes of the fretboard, and most of all, have fun.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
I can play most of that stuff near perfect, especially when warmed up. It's all definitely memorized and I play it correctly 90% of the time.
Do you have a link to a good resource on the major scales and pentatonic scales?