My birthday is coming up this weekend and i am looking to get a new pedal, but have no idea what to get.

I have a Bugera V22 amp and love the tones i get from it but i am thinking about getting a Big Muff Pi because i have started playing a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers and want to get close to John's tone. Otherwise i am playing classic rock i.e. Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, etc.

My current setup is a Crybaby, Digitech Whammy, and a Boss DD-7. If you guys have any good suggestions for a cool non-OD pedal or have anything to say about the Big Muff Pi please help me out. Thanks

Also, a local shop is selling the digitech experience hendrix pedal and that looks pretty cool. My budget is around $100 to $140
Go for the Muff. I've had the big NYC reissue and the Tone Wicker muff and I say go for the Tone Wicker. Plus, it's less than $100 anyway I think.

Also, I'd say to avoid the specifically branded Hendrix pedal. "Signature gear" to me is like putting a "WARNING: GIMMICK" sign on your product and Hendrix-branded gear especially has had a history of extra gimmicky stuff.
Squier VM Jazzmaster
Superfuzz/ RAT/ OCD /DE7/ Spring Chicken/ DL-4
Vox AC15C1/ Ampeg Jet 12T/ Guitar Rig