Since I got the Tweaker I have fallen in love with it. When I had my Vypyr 30, it had all the stompbox effects built in so I never took it into consideration that I might need a pedal. Well I finally dove in and got a couple to start me off.

MXR Stereo Chorus & Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer

Chorus: I am very satisfied. I am a huge fan of early Metallica (pre-Black) and I always loved the chorus that James used during I.E. the interlude of Master of Puppets, and this let's me hit it dead on. I really like the fact that it has a stereo out and an EQ which is not gimmicky, you can tell the difference with the slightest budge of the knobs. I haven't messed around with the bass filter and I am not quite sure what it does because I bought it used and it didn't come with any documentation, but once I figure everything out i'll be sure to post some clips to show the difference.

TS9: Wow, just wow. The dirt I was getting through the Tweaker sounded a tad mudded out so I decided to pick this up and I am glad as *&@# that I did. It is the most basic Tube Screamer you can get, but for what I need it for, it's all I need. The tone I was getting was very smooth with the perfect amount of gain to bring modern and vintage distorted sounds to life. I have only been playing with this one for about an hour and I am completely in love. If you are looking for an overdrive, I highly recommend.

Clips of both of these in action on the Tweaker are in the works. I have to get my private play time in first

Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Cant go wrong with either of those.

HNPD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
If I'm not satisfied with my Bad Monkey with my Blackstar HT-5 when it gets here, I'm going to replace it with a TS-9. Everyone seems to love them

Happy New Pedal(s) Day
Quote by enselmis
Mod that tubescreamer bro. Takes 20 minutes and sounds worlds better than it already does.

HNPD!!!!

How would I go about doing that? I'm not to good with tinkering electronics.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by TheAbsentOne
If I'm not satisfied with my Bad Monkey with my Blackstar HT-5 when it gets here, I'm going to replace it with a TS-9. Everyone seems to love them

Happy New Pedal(s) Day

I don't like the TS-9 much... not that it's bad but it's not quite right or something.

Anyway, HNPD
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
I don't like the TS-9 much... not that it's bad but it's not quite right or something.

Anyway, HNPD

It's all subjective, so who knows if I'd like it either.
To me it's a bit harsh. If I'm using it, I turn down the treble on the amp and have the tone knob on the pedal all way down to 0. MatrixClaw was telling me the Maxon OD-808 is better, and less harsh but I haven't had a chance to compare the two.
I have a huge fear if rays.