Hello all, I've recently tested out this amp in the Guitar Center in NYC, and I immediately fell in love with it, come to find out it was a Tube amp and I've never really messed with a tube amp that much like i did that day. So i went home and started researching more about Tube Amps and what sets them apart, found this one good video which helped a lot. The guy in the video mentioned how some amps have a Volume to control the Pre Amp tubes and a separate volume to control the Power Tubes, so I went back to check out the Amp i played and I realized it didnt have the two volume controls, it only had a Master Volume Knob.

The amp I was messing around with was a Fender Deluxe VM http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=2220000000

I was considering saving up to buy the Fender Bandmaster 2x12 Cab and the Head, but I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for a tube amp that would have those two volume knobs on them, or if anyone had better suggestions for a tube amp so I could look at them and maybe mess around with them if i could find a store that had them.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Thanks AxSilentxLine ill check that out again, i forgot to mention im not too good with amps, i just played on them just to play but now i want to focus on sound and i like the way tubes sounds.
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi