Seriously. I get so many ideas in the shower, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. What is it about being in the shower that makes people so creative?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
The face that you are naked with nothing to think about besides washing yourself,you are free in the shower,free to do whatever you want.
You can also smoke weed and get ideas.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I imagine it's like meditating under a waterfall divided by 100.

I have done that before, and it's something everyone should do before they die.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by BurningStarlV
Naked, wet, and hand firmly around penis.

How can I NOT come up with good ideas?

hah!
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I imagine it's like meditating under a waterfall divided by 100.

I like this. Well done sir.
What else do you have to do in the shower besides think? Pretty simple question if you ask me.
Quote by Erik_Aero
What else do you have to do in the shower besides think? Pretty simple question if you ask me.

Basically, this.

Also, I tend to write a lot of melodies for my songs in the shower.
Quote by Erik_Aero

Clean yourself and/or masturbate?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
The face that you are naked with nothing to think about besides washing yourself,you are free in the shower,free to do whatever you want.
You can also smoke weed and get ideas.

I smoke weed while in the shower for 2x the ideas.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
i get ideas for alot of songs in the shower but by the time i get to my guitar to start working on the ideas, i forget them all. Its rather annoying
@HeWent2Jared_
Quote by !jared!
i get ideas for alot of songs in the shower but by the time i get to my guitar to start working on the ideas, i forget them all. Its rather annoying

Trying having a good idea for a symphony and then either a)forgetting it all or b)having the motivation to actually go write it down. lulz
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by BurningStarlV
Naked, wet, and hand firmly around penis.

How can I NOT come up with good ideas?

That sir was epic lol Rofl
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Because there is no place in the world more relaxing than the shower. You are naked with 100% privacy. Tell me where else you could get that. 'Home alone' you may say, but what about pets? What about friends who just walk on in? You don't have to worry about such things in the shower.
I masturbate in the shower, so any ideas I get in there are no good by the time I'm done.
Quote by guylee
Well I know I think better whilst taking a shit...

I used to do this, as well as in the shower, but I usually feel crazy hungry and fragile when I take a shower, moving around so much. And craps are too uncomfortable now.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Ganoosh
I have done that before, and it's something everyone should do before they die.

I have a phobia of water on my face. I HATE not being allowed to breathe, even momentarily. Rinsing my face in the shower is uncomfortable.

still recommend?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't get any ideas in the shower, I don't think. I just daydream, mainly.

I've gotten an arseload of them walking around the streets surrounging posh people's houses at night, though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
People get ideas in the shower because it is a cleansing experience. While being cleansed externally it also gives you a chance to clean yourself internally and release all thoughts and ideas (whether bad or good) due to the privacy and solitude it offers. Taking a shower is a cleanse and rebirth of the mind and the body.

/came up with response while showering
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It's because our balls inspire us to do cool stuff
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
You're really not doing anything other than a simple cleaning process you've done since you were three or four years old on a regular basis, not really much to think about. It's like having a remedial job; your mind, consciously if you try, and subconsciously either way, will think about the stuff you've been thinking about, but with more power.

It's like switching your computer from doing two things being read from two disc drives to doing one thing stored in the RAM while searching the hard drive for the file. Nearly all the power is concentrated on the search for an answer.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
You are completely vulnerable and still comfortable... naked, exposed, freeform and unsuspecting of anyone barging in. also the general area is unstimulating, just tiles and the noise of running water, so your mind has to fill the void. I think thats why people sing as well, even if theyre terrible singers...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja