Page 1 of 3
and you notice a huge ass camel spider in your room. How do you kill it?
( For those who dont know what they are, look no further http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8DXzjvnzPk )

personally, I'd probably shoot it with my modified nerf gun. I stuck a PVC barrel on the rocket launcher one, so when it shoots darts they go about 100 feet, and make people bleed. I hit a wasp once, it exploded, and all i found was the head

Anyway Pit,
Whatcha gonna do?
*Buy some darts, the kind you play... well darts with.
*Use spider as a moving, nightmarish dartboard.

Beware, the spider will attempt to go for your throat if you fail.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by burnboy85
and you notice a huge ass camel spider in your room. How do you relocate it to the outdoors?

Paper cup.
MATTERHORN
I fucking run and get someone else to either

A) Bug bomb the hell out of my room.
B) BLAST IT WITH PISS
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Shotgun.

I use all available shells to rain lead-based hell upon said spider.

If it were a whip spider (far scarier), I'd proceed to beat the piss out of any i find left using the shotgun as a bat.

Next Hendrix hates spiders.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I would move to a house in an area of the world where camel spiders do not inhabit.

In the short term I'd stomp the hell out of him with my shoes or I'd capture him in a clear glass and enslave him.
Get shoe.

Proceed to smash camel spider with said shoe.

Ponder why there are so many creepy bug threads in the Pit.

Make sandwich.
Seeing as how spiders are my greatest fear...I'd probably bomb the house and move on with my life.
First, I'd try to pop it with my alarm clock or whatever's close to me.
When it missed I'd jump to my door where I could get a shoe to smash it.
usually my cat slays the spiders but I think it would get it's ass wooped this time
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Jul 22, 2010,
Probably start crying, run out of my room and close the door if possible, and get my dad to kill it.
i would attempt to become spiderman
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I would get some Bear Grylls up in this bitch.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Don't Google camel spider if your squeamish.

I woke up and found one of these in my room though. Anyone know what it is? It's stuck on a clothes hangar btw.

BLANKBLANK
I get camel spiders all the time in my room, though none as big as the one in that vid TS linked.

Or

I WILL NUKE THAT SHIT!!

Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'd beat it with something big.

Like my penis? (It's actually really small )
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Quote by xMarkx
Like my penis? (It's actually really small )

Pics or idk.
I would smash the crap out of it with my keyboard. I would literally be a keyboard warrior
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I'd probably scream bloody murder. depending on the location of the spider, I'd either run out of the room and arm myself, or grab the nearest object and proceed the beat the shit out of it. there's an aluminum bat right next to my bed, so I'd probably go for that.

this just happened with a brown recluse last night.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by In The Mist
I get camel spiders all the time in my room, though none as big as the one in that vid TS linked.

Wait....there are camel spiders in New Mexico?? I thought they were in the middle east
I would challenge it to fisticuffs. You see, Camel Spiders are incapable of declining a challenge, incapable of cheating, and don't have fists to fight back with.
Co-exist until boundaries are crossed.

>_>

Camel spiders can move with your shadow

<_<
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by blake1221
Wait....there are camel spiders in New Mexico?? I thought they were in the middle east

They tend to stick to areas where there is more desert and less development. (which is more or less where I live) They don't get nearly as big here as they do in the middle east. Most that I see are about 3/4" to 1" in length. I put up with their presence though since they likely keep the local ant and cricket population down.

Scorpions on the other hand, I kill those bastards on sight. I still hold a grudge from that time one of them stung me in bed at 7:00 AM which forced me to get up early.
Quote by In The Mist
They tend to stick to areas where there is more desert and less development. (which is more or less where I live) They don't get nearly as big here as they do in the middle east. Most that I see are about 3/4" to 1" in length. I put up with their presence though since they likely keep the local ant and cricket population down.

Scorpions on the other hand, I kill those bastards on sight. I still hold a grudge from that time one of them stung me in bed at 7:00 AM which forced me to get up early.

Shit you get way different bugs just from being out in Rio Rancho. I hate scorpions though. Those bastards just look mean. How bad did it hurt getting stung??
Quote by In The Mist

Bulltshit. 7:00 AM does NOT exist!
Page 1 of 3