Hey guys so I want to convert my old right handed Strat so that my left handed sister could be able to play it. She's getting into electric guitars right now (probably inspired by my playing j/k) and since we're kind of on a budget I figured I'd just give her my guitar

Anyways, I'm pretty sure there are some things that I need to change in order to make it work. I know I've got to fix the bridge saddles and the intonation as well as switch the nut, but is there anything else that I've got to look out for?
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
honest to god, get her to use a right handed guitar. I'm a lefty when it comes to using tools (chopsticks, knives, sports stuff) but I play right handed. thats just my opinion, but if you feel like paying extra for left handed gear....
i agree with him. because when you start out, you're uncoordinated either way you start play. you just learn to play left or right handed.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
i think you got it if
the strat has a wammy bar remove it cause it gets in the way alot especially when beginning
also, i actually started out lefthanded, after my first guitar lesson i switched to right (was forced by a certain...father) and 4 years on im like "thank god he got me to do that".
well the thing is that she's been playing acoustic for almost 2 years so I'm pretty sure she's very accustomed to playing left hand.
Current/Main Gear
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
Quote by EncoreBlade
well the thing is that she's been playing acoustic for almost 2 years so I'm pretty sure she's very accustomed to playing left hand.

oh okay, well thats a problem i dont know anything about.

I'm from the Prevention Department, not the Cure Department, so I cant help.
Quote by Ippon
At a minimum, you'll need to replace the nut to a left-handed one to accommodate the reversal of the strings. This is a very cheap mod.

Couldn't I just reverse the current nut?
Current/Main Gear
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8