Quote by darkwolf291
Great job man..also, great tone

Thanks man, I'm actually on vacation at the beach, I just came home to my rig today and leave again tomorrow, I really wanted to shoot a video so I had only learned the intro to that song..

I learned the rest of it, dialed in the tone, recorded it and etc all today.
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Love it. Makes you really appreciate Dan's writing skills eh? Your tone was really close to his as well, maybe just a taaad bit bassy. But great playing and everything, especially on the second half of the solo!

crit any of the songs in my profile if you get a chance : )
Quote by jables23092
Love it. Makes you really appreciate Dan's writing skills eh? Your tone was really close to his as well, maybe just a taaad bit bassy. But great playing and everything, especially on the second half of the solo!

crit any of the songs in my profile if you get a chance : )

Yeah, I actually had the bass dialed for "Click Click Boom" by Saliva, lol

Big Mesa Bass.
Quote by bemiswins

Definitely love the recording, impressed me, never knew cab sims could do that.
I'll watch your gear movie later, interested From what I've seen, time to get jealous again.

I agree with jables23092 in that it might be a bit too bassy, but you've explained that already.

As far as the guitar playing goes, I can't remember the song in much detail, but sounded like some solid playing! Watched some others as well, and same thing: you're pretty good
Quote by sanderd
Definitely love the recording, impressed me, never knew cab sims could do that.
I'll watch your gear movie later, interested From what I've seen, time to get jealous again.

I agree with jables23092 in that it might be a bit too bassy, but you've explained that already.

As far as the guitar playing goes, I can't remember the song in much detail, but sounded like some solid playing! Watched some others as well, and same thing: you're pretty good

Thanks man, Yeah as I said before I forgot to clip the bass down a little bit, So it does over load some.

Anyway thanks a lot!

Oh yea, My cab sim alone (Palmer Rackmount) is basically a load box with an EQ, I am not satisfied completely with it's "cab simulation" but when combined with Logic Express 9 (or GarageBand) You can tweak it and get it sounding pretty legit.
Quote by bemiswins

Last edited by Benguitar2 at Jul 22, 2010,