Hey guys, just wanted to share this cover I recorded a while ago when i was bored. It's Invention No. 8 by Bach. There are 2 guitar parts tracked over each other, I think the timing of the second track is pretty interesting the way it comes in later and still harmonizes so nicely. Also, this was recorded in reaper.......so tell me whutcha think!

Listen to it on my profile here.

As usual -> C4C!
Very good, i liked very much
Can you cover Chopin on guitar? If you need some help with tabs I can get them for you.
C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340913
Play with the tone and panning of your second guitar, sometimes its a little difficult to differentiate the two (Like, sometimes two notes that are closely-spaced together sound like one note thats a bit out of tune...) I've got nothing bad to say about it, its excellent. The inventions are wonderful... Inventions, lol.
yeah, It wasn't anything serious, I just had learned both parts and did a quick recording...lol I was using my squire strat instead of my les paul to record because I was t lazy to switch guitars. :P I very much appreciate your feedback nonetheless!