Liquor
124 47%
Wine
63 24%
I don't drink.
30 11%
Voters: 262.
Page 1 of 5
So UG, in light of the anti-binge thread, might as well make a binge thread.

What's your favorite thing to drink in excess?
Beer? Wine? Liquor?
And tell what brand or kind (Glennfiddich Scotch, Bud Light, *doesn't know wines*, etc.).

GO!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Jul 22, 2010,
Wine, unless it's summer, then beer.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Mostly beer with some liquor mixed in there. I love me some jager bombs. I havent found a wine ive like yet.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Hell yeah... and post your favorite kind.. if it's beer, what beer? Liquor, what kind/brand? Etc.
Wine is the only one that tastes good to me.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Too much beer (like into the realms of stupor) makes me feel bad and kills the party mood. So in excess I drink rum if I have a choice.
Beer is for light drinking, but not light beer. Light beer tastes like beer flavored water.

Edit: Havana Club/Sailor Jerry's for Rum and Redhook ESB for beer
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jul 22, 2010,
In the afternoon/evening its beer something like Lost Coast Great White. Once the night closes in its whiskey or vodka whichever we have in the house.
The other day I had a glass of cognac with a cigar. That cognac was so damn gross.
ಠ_ಠ
Multi option poll eh? Every option. Voted. Now. What's the thread about?

Liquor, vodka in particular. I haven't had much wine, vodka is win, Jack's alright, rum is cologne, and beer is just terrible.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Whatever I'm in the mood for. I've gone through like 12 bottles of vodka the past couple weeks and some other assorted liquor. So I guess I'll say vodka.

MGD as far as beer goes.

edit: 16 bottles of vodka actually. Well then.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Whatever I'm in the mood for. I've gone through like 12 bottles of vodka the past couple weeks and some other assorted liquor. So I guess I'll say vodka.

MGD as far as beer goes.

Jesus Christ dude. The power of your liver compels you! *face splash* The power of your liver compels you!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Liquor: for those who want to get ****ed up fast.
Wine: For those who want to get ****ed up with class
Beer: for those who want to enjoy the process.

Favorites-

Beer: For regular drinking: Guinness. there is no substitute.
For Anger drinking/party drinking: Molson Canadian
Liquor: Jager
Wine: Grandpa's homemade.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 22, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Whatever I'm in the mood for. I've gone through like 12 bottles of vodka the past couple weeks and some other assorted liquor. So I guess I'll say vodka.

MGD as far as beer goes.

I was impressed until I saw the letters MGD
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Don't worry, I can't tasste it!
Quote by SeveralSpecies

this. **** that shit. MGD should only be consumed if you hate the taste of beer/prefer the taste of watered down urine, or if there is nothing else available (this includes malt vinegar, canola oil, tap water etc.)
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
this. **** that shit. MGD should only be consumed if you hate the taste of beer/prefer the taste of watered down urine, or if there is nothing else available (this includes malt vinegar, canola oil, tap water etc.)

I will only drink MGD if my alternative is Steele ReserBLEEAAAGAGHHGGHHG!!!!

...Good god I couldn't even say that without vomiting everywhere.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I will only drink MGD if my alternative is Steele ReserBLEEAAAGAGHHGGHHG!!!!

...Good god I couldn't even say that without vomiting everywhere.

I can think of a grosser beer. get ready:

combining the newspapery-skunkpiss-mouthwash taste of bud light with the unpalatable sourness of limes. Seriously, who the fuck thought this one up? Because his shit needs executing.

Bud light lime is one of only a handful of beers that I will outright REFUSE to drink, even if it's being offered for free at a BYOB party that I came dry to, even if I'm literally the only person not drinking, even if it's only being used for beer pong of flip cup. If you're playing with bud light lime, im not on your ****in team.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I can think of a grosser beer. get ready:
*bud light lime*
combining the newspapery-skunkpiss-mouthwash taste of bud light with the unpalatable sourness of limes. Seriously, who the fuck thought this one up? Because his shit needs executing.

I see your shit, and I raise you one Amstel.
I know one worse than that:

Basically Bud light lime with salt poured in it.

edit: Are you kidding me???? Amstel is great! (unless that's what you meant)
This is dependent entirely on the situation, as each has their place. wanna get drunk fast? liquor. drinking post shots OR enjoying a tasty beverage? beer. drinking with a lady? wine.
Quote by MakinLattes
why the negativity against my ol' pal Steelie? it's right up there with Mickeys, but, of course, can't hold a candle to Old E.

Steele Reserve tastes like rusty toilet water

If I had to pick a 40, it would be Old E, but none of that shit is any good
Quote by SeveralSpecies

No, it's to cancel out the horid taste of the BLL. So yeah, cuz it's great lol
Quote by Skynyrd890
No, it's to cancel out the horid taste of the BLL. So yeah, cuz it's great lol

Ah.

Carry on then.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I know one worse than that:

Basically Bud light lime with salt poured in it.

Bud Light Chelada is so much worse than that. at least miller's chelada still allows it to be considered "alcohol"
Quote by MakinLattes
it's an acquired taste, true.

It's only redeeming quality is that it's 9% by volume, and a 6 pack is 2.50. It's the cheapest way to get wasted.

edit: I retract that. Travelers club vodka is the cheapest way to get wasted.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Bud Light Chelada is so much worse than that. at least miller's chelada still allows it to be considered "alcohol"

I think we can agree to put them both in the category of horrid shit.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Jul 22, 2010,
and it goes great with swishers!

edit: Taaka gin or vodka is pretty cheap, too.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Steele Reserve tastes like rusty toilet water

If I had to pick a 40, it would be Old E, but none of that shit is any good

since when were including malt liquor up in this business?

If so:

that bad boy has "terrible, terrible night" written all over. possibly the worst thing I've ever tasted, and it'll get you all kinds of fucked up if you try and "drink past the taste"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
since when were including malt liquor up in this business?

If so:

-cobra-

that bad boy has "terrible, terrible night" written all over. possibly the worst thing I've ever tasted.

Kind of like moldy socks. But liquid.
Cobra....yyiiiickkk.

Worst I've ever had was steele. I literally expected to be spitting out metal washers and rusty nails after each taste. The name "Steele Reserve" is very fitting.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Cobra....yyiiiickkk.

Worst I've ever had was steele. I literally expected to be spitting out metal washers and rusty nails after each taste. The name "Steele Reserve" is very fitting.

I can work my way through a bottle of steele if you give me enough time. However I seriously couldn't even get through a shot glass of BLL or King Cobra though. I could even stomach Olde English, but my god, BLL and KC just have no redeeming qualities at all. There is never a reason to drink them.

Oh I almost forgot one:

They should be ASHAMED of themselves for making this swill. For such a "prestigious, proud, traditional" Canadian brewer like Labatt, they should be fined for producing this.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I can work my way through a bottle of steele if you give me enough time. I literally couldn't even get through a shot glass of BLL or King Cobra though. I could even stomach Olde English, but my god, BLL and KC just have no redeeming qualities at all. There is never a reason to drink them.

I can get through a bottle of anything, but I'd rather drink a bottle of straight Early Times than drink a bottle of Steele Reserve.

Any malt liquor for that matter just makes me feel like a worthless white trash loser
Page 1 of 5