A little tired, but pretty good. You?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Joshua1207
Its stupid that they cancelled it in favor of the Cleveland Show though.

I know. I admit I watch, and somewhat enjoy, the cleveland show but not nearly as much as king of the hill
Quote by Amos_Moses
I know. I admit I watch, and somewhat enjoy, the cleveland show but not nearly as much as king of the hill

Most of the jokes on there aren't that funny. I do watch it though because nothing else interesting is on at that time.
Quote by Joshua1207

Well it couldn't go on forever, I'd rather it end than become like the shitty new simpsons and not have anything original
Quote by Joshua1207

Judging by everyone I know who watched it, I guarantee you sooner than you can say "Everything on Fox does this", product sales like DVDs will bring it back just like Futurama and Family Guy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by darkcheef
Well it couldn't go on forever, I'd rather it end than become like the shitty new simpsons and not have anything original

Why the Simpsons hasn't been cancelled yet is beyond me. Should of been cancelled so long ago.
Quote by necrosis1193
Judging by everyone I know who watched it, I guarantee you sooner than you can say "Everything on Fox does this", product sales like DVDs will bring it back just like Futurama and Family Guy.

The girl who plays Luann (or however you spell it) died. And KOTH went on much longer than Futurama and Family Guy. So I doubt it but eh.
Quote by Joshua1207
Most of the jokes on there aren't that funny. I do watch it though because nothing else interesting is on at that time.

That's why you should throw away your TV and use Youtube. As far as I'm concerned, Extras and Black Books are on perpetually.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
That's why you should throw away your TV and use Youtube. As far as I'm concerned, Extras and Black Books are on perpetually.

I don't really watch Youtube shows. Nothing on there is that interesting.