Page 1 of 3
friend and I were drinking last night and we were both very drunk. I can remember everything that happened though. We chugged ourselves to bed (he always sleeps on one side and I the other) but this time was different. We both lied on top of eachother and held hands and were kind of cuddling. Eventually we started to give each other hand jobs then he ejaculated. I was way to gone to honestly realize what was happening but then all of a sudden he went into my closet and just slept there and I was confused and drunk and passed out. I wake up in the morning and hes gone. He left. I texted asking where he went and he said his mom "called him and was yelling for him to come home". He seemed to be talking to me normally but I knew something was wrong. He thinks I was completely wasted and that I honestly have no clue for what happened as I have given no hints that I know. When I think about it I almost feel a little turned on yet I know I'm not gay I've been with women before.

Advice anyone? I know this situation is very weird. I just need help sorting it out and for what I should do....I dont want to lose him as a friend.
obv troll is obv
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Gmp
have you tried watching the prestige? that might help.

Jesus, let it die already.
PM me for newts
Quote by Gmp
have you tried watching the prestige? that might help.

No, I hope it will help. Thanks for your good thoughts and support.
Quote by demon.guitarist

Honestly I'm not gay... I'm just a little confused right now. I know i've been with women before and liked it.
Quote by ICEICETHATGUY13
I know I'm not gay I've been with women before.

Fair enough, that pretty much proooh wait.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by ICEICETHATGUY13
Honestly I'm not gay... I'm just a little confused right now. I know i've been with women before and liked it.

Assuming that you are in fact not trolling, which I find highly doubtful, I will help you out TS:

Just because you like women doesn't mean you don't like guys. If you were turned on by having sexual relations with a woman, but also by your male friend, you are most likely bi. Nothing to be ashamed of TS.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Assuming that you are in fact not trolling, which I find highly doubtful, I will help you out TS:

Just because you like women doesn't mean you don't like guys. If you were turned on by having sexual relations with a woman, but also by your male friend, you are most likely bi. Nothing to be ashamed of TS.

But I'am ashamed and embaressed. How to I let my friend know my feelings for him without without him walking alway from me? I want to keep his friendship.
Quote by ICEICETHATGUY13
But I'am ashamed and embaressed. How to I let my friend know my feelings for him without without him walking alway from me? I want to keep his friendship.

That mean's you're gay.
Quote by ICEICETHATGUY13
Sleep over gone RIGHT

Fix'd
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
Quote by Will Swanson
That mean's you're gay.

No, no it doesn't I swear I'm not gay. Like I said I'm just a little confused, it was probably all the alcohols fault. I KNOW that has to be it.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Your story gave me an erection, TS. Thanks a lot!

Could you give me a hand in alleviating it?

If TS won't, I'll be glad to give you an oral exam regarding this issue.

And to TS:
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by NoOne0507
If TS won't, I'll be glad to give you an oral exam regarding this issue.

Deal! No takesies backsies!

Quote by ICEICETHATGUY13

I still feel that you're trolling us, but I'm gonna be an optimist I convince myself that you're not.

Just tell him that you are bisexual and gauge how he feels about you based on his reaction. As far as I'm concerned no straight man would willingly let his friend give him a hand job no matter how drunk, unless he is in fact gay/bi as well. I could be wrong, but who knows.
Quote by StringAssassin
If this is serious, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

yeah, seriously sounds like he's lucked out.
This thread is more confusing than that (hopefully shooped) pic of Elton John above.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

I still feel that you're trolling us, but I'm gonna be an optimist I convince myself that you're not.

Just tell him that you are bisexual and gauge how he feels about you based on his reaction. As far as I'm concerned no straight man would willingly let his friend give him a hand job no matter how drunk, unless he is in fact gay/bi as well. I could be wrong, but who knows.

Thanks for your support guitargod.
Quote by kennykenny
Im 12 and what is this

TS gave a handjob to his friend and now he's in love.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Excellent. Would anyone else *cough TS cough* for a, umm, whats a euphemism for manorgy?
Quote by NoOne0507
Excellent. Would anyone else *cough TS cough* for a, umm, whats a euphemism for manorgy?

I don't know, but I like where this is going
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I don't know, but I like where this is going

Oh shit! You go to Washington State... I think I'm going to move there in a year for college. Wonderful.
Page 1 of 3