Page 1 of 2
Anyone got any good drinking games?

A funny one me and my mates did once was to listen to Roxanne by the Police, and one group of people stand up and take a drink every time "roxanne" is sung, and the other grup of people stand up and take a drink every time "you dont have to put on the red light" is sung.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Arrogance is a good one. Basically, you fill up a jug/glass with as much beer as you want. You get the person to the right of you to flip a coin. Then you say whether you think it's heads or tails. If it's whatever you called out, then the jug gets passed on and the person to the right puts more alcohol in the jug while the person to the right of him flips the coin. If you call it out and it's wrong then you have to down whatever's in the jug at the time.
well i know one ...... you know how to card donkey ?
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Here's one me and buddies like to play.
Drink until you:
-pass out
-throw up
-die of alcohol poisoning

the next morning you recollect how many beers you drank. The most wins.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Me and my friends were drinking whilst watching the hitman movie (when else would you watch it) and got seriously ****ed up taking a drink whenever a man with a shaved head/bald man was seen. The film has a ridiculous abundance of them.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I used to play this one all the time that was called "drink until you forget who you are and where you live".
Obviously ring of fire, but it gets really boring if you over play it (which my friend group have managed to do)

also there's a song called Real Nigga Roll Call, and one team drinks on a swear, and the other on Nigga - I downed two bottles in a minute on Nigga.....
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Thunderstruck. Listen to the song "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. Every time "thunder" is mentioned, everyone takes a drink.
Listen to the album Load by Metallica, everytime you hear a wah pedal being used take a shot or drink.
Listen to a Van Halen album, everytime the lead singer says something that isn't a word like "whoaaah" or something stupid like that take a shot or drink.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Drunkopoly: Pass GO, take a shot. Land on chance or community chest, take a shot. Land on just visiting, just passing, take a shot. Land on go to jail, take two shots.

I made it through 1 round
The Withnail & I drinking game, drink what they drink and when. Lighter fluid scene optional.

This I think is pretty brilliant, too. Need to try it.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=297127629531&ref=search#!/group.php?gid=297127629531&v=info&ref=search
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

That game involves faaaaaaaaar too much vodka. It's pretty br00talz, better than the Nazi drinking game though.
1. Watch Firefly. Whenever Jayne says or does something cool/funny/stupid, drink. Whenever anyone is wearing a silly hat, drink.

2. Watch In Bruges. Drink one finger for every swear word, two fingers every time Belgium or Bruges is insulted. This is cumulative - ie "Fucking Bruges" is three fingers.

Both of these get you horribly plastered.

Quote by bulldozerbob
Ring of Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.

That game can fuck right off. You know it's a shit party when Ring of Fire is actually more entertaining than whatever else is going on.
The main problem I had with drinking games is that it slows down my alcohol intake. From this, drinking Jenga was born.

Concept is very simple. Each person has a beer or cider or such and everytime it's their turn, they take a drink before making a move. When the tower gets knocked down, the person who did it takes a shot. As you get more drunk, the game progresses a lot quicker.

Best played with 4-6 players.
Zap the nigger!

Get in front of a TV
take the remote control
fill up a shotglass
Zap to the next program. If you see a black person on the TV the instant you changed the channel, drink. then fill up the shotglass again
You don't see a black guy? Then you don't drink.
then pass the remote to the next guy, and he does the same thing.
Keep up the tempo for more black humour!

it's really fun to do actually, and a friend of mine got digital HDTV with about 1000 channels. Sucks that there were about 10 gospelchannels in a row
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Quote by webbtje

2. Watch In Bruges. Drink one finger for every swear word, two fingers every time Belgium or Bruges is insulted. This is cumulative - ie "Fucking Bruges" is three fingers.

That would send to a beginner to hospital, I'm sure.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by webbtje
1. Watch Firefly. Whenever Jayne says or does something cool/funny/stupid, drink. Whenever anyone is wearing a silly hat, drink.

If you have someone drink shots whenever someone says "Gorram" too you'd be in for a very short night of drinking.
Quote by punkforlife93

If you have someone drink shots whenever someone says "Gorram" too you'd be in for a very short night of drinking.

Ah yeah, that was a rule actually. I did it with some friends who are into Firefly way more than I am.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyone got any good drinking games?

A funny one me and my mates did once was to listen to Roxanne by the Police, and one group of people stand up and take a drink every time "roxanne" is sung, and the other grup of people stand up and take a drink every time "you dont have to put on the red light" is sung.

But one group always gets more ****ed than the other...

When my flatmates german friend cam to visit he insisted "we play traditional german drinking game. We stand in a circle. You drink as much as you can, as fast as you can for as long as you can. Whilst everyone else sings a song."

Ring of fire.
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me drinking game. We made one up, but I can't remember the rules. It involves 1 finger everytime words like "groovy" "mojo" are mentioned. Two for "Fat Bastard". You get the idea. It's not hard to make up your own rules.

Infact, make up your own, pick a film or tv program thats well known with lots of distinctive repeated words and phrases. Also, facebook has a large amount of pages dedicated to drinking games.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Watch a classic/cheesy old action movie. Drink everytime sometimes says a one-liner.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Spoons

Grab a deck of cards, a number of spoons (one less spoon than there are players. 5 spoons between 6 players etc) and a lot of booze.

Deal 5 cards to every player.

Place the spoons in the middle of the table and arrange them so they are equally spread and within reach of each player.

The dealer must pass a card from his hand to his left, and replace it with one card from the deck. The next player replaces a card in his hand with the card the dealer ditched, and so on. The player to the right of the dealer throws one card into a discard pile. It's best for the dealer to not spend more than a few seconds decidig which card to discard.

Continue this until you have 4 of a kind in your hand. Once you have 4 of a kind, take a spoon from the middle of the table.

Any player who notices a player take a spoon may do the same. The person remaining without a spoon must drink (nominate how much before you start the game)

Take note, only one person has to have the 4 of a kind. If you're the first, try to be sly about taking the spoon and continue to pick up cards. See how long it takes for anyone to notice you're finished. If they don't see you they'll be busy trying to get their 4 of a kind.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jul 22, 2010,
watch friends and take a drink whenever you see nipples (through tops)
it's more often than you think
Llama

On

Llama
Go on Chatroulette and drink each time you see genitals or other disturbing images.
One we play, is we have 6 choices, you roll a dice to find out which one you do. It doesn't really work at parties, it's better if it's just a few people, but it's awesome.

1) Dice game (explained later) to the person on your left
2) Dice game (explained later) to the person on your right
3) Choose who drinks
4) Make a rule (something you can't do, if you do it you drink...common ones we use are no swearing, no saying the word 'you', etc.)
5) Game (we use football, but anything that takes a little bit of skill is funny when you're drunk...if you succeed you dont have to drink, if you fail you drink)
6) Everyone drinks

The dice game, just roll the dice again, and the person who's drinking takes as many drinks as is rolled.

Up to the players whether it's shots, sips of beer, whatever.
Frequent spliff breaks required.
1. put on any CAKE album
2. take a drink every time you hear a vibraslap
3. ???
4. profit!
#DTWD
Quote by Butt Rayge
I think it's only the most popular drinking game in america in frat parties.

Haha well I have grown up in an American college town my whole life, that explains it.

Its still pretty damn fun though.
Quote by Kensai
Watch a classic/cheesy old action movie. Drink everytime sometimes says a one-liner.

Hudson hawk baby!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Page 1 of 2