Page 1 of 2
Pit, post anything manly + awesome.
I give you:

Bears

and

Sharks.

RIP Tom Searle.
Ah, Duvel.... It's good, but there are much, much better Belgian beers. When we're talking blondes, I prefer something like Gruut, or something with a much more complex taste than Duvel (remember, Blondes are supposed to be drank alone, not with a dinner).

Heh, when talking manly beer: How about Kriek?
Quote by Cravillon

yes, the picture HAS to be this big

I didn't know average beer was particularly manly.
risotto.

srsly tho...theres something about violence that makes men go spaz. CATFIGHTZ MAKE ME GO DUMMMMMMBBB...I remember just going wild when I saw these girls go at it once.

yo.

I BELIEVE
(Invalid img)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by webbtje
I didn't know average beer was particularly manly.

If you make it big enough.

Drink shit beer straight out of a keg and you'll enjoy it. It's horrible, but ridiculously fun at the same time.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Leather:

Chest Hair:
Metal grows on you.
Mainstream Jumps on you,
rapes you anally
and leaves.

mainstream is to music what the worm is to the apple
Quote by T1nuz
Ah, Duvel.... It's good, but there are much, much better Belgian beers. When we're talking blondes, I prefer something like Gruut, or something with a much more complex taste than Duvel (remember, Blondes are supposed to be drank alone, not with a dinner).

Heh, when talking manly beer: How about Kriek?

I absolutely LOVE kriek, but most people don't think it's a manly beer. even I drink it more as some kind of lemonade

And for some more great Belgian blondes, check Gulden Draak, Tongerlo blond and Barbara Steeman
Guinness Beer:

oh, and leather G-strings:
Metal grows on you.
Mainstream Jumps on you,
rapes you anally
and leaves.

mainstream is to music what the worm is to the apple
Last edited by The_DSO at Jul 22, 2010,
Rainbows!

. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by Cravillon
I absolutely LOVE kriek, but most people don't think it's a manly beer. even I drink it more as some kind of lemonade

And for some more great Belgian blondes, check Gulden Draak, Tongerlo blond and Barbara Steeman

Hmmm, will do, will do. I live quite close to a store called the Hopduvel...basically a warehouse full of beer that sells to individuals.

I love Kriek as well, most people I know, but the issue is that every girl I know who hates beer loves Kriek. Ah well, how about looking incredibly manly while drinking Kriek? The epitome of manliness would be to do something insanely effeminate while looking like a real man.

And oh yes, cooking is insanely manly! In fact, doing typically female things and excelling at them is very manly. The whole 'I can do what you can, but better' is very masculine, we don't call it 'one-ups*man*ship' for nothing.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

This is correct.

Quote by freddaahh
If you make it big enough.

Drink shit beer straight out of a keg and you'll enjoy it. It's horrible, but ridiculously fun at the same time.

Shotgunning is more fun, it's the thing where you stab the can with a key. It's like chugging with chest hair, because you place yourself at risk of quite badly slicing your lips/face off.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 22, 2010,
I don't have a picture of myself having sex in a thunderstorm whilst the Eye of the Tiger plays and the lightning strikes with my every thrust. However, that is the manliest thing ever.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

i forgot to add:
the moustache

also
Quote by Blayney
I don't have a picture of myself having sex in a thunderstorm whilst the Eye of the Tiger plays and the lightning strikes with my every thrust. However, that is the manliest thing ever.

+10000
Last edited by The_DSO at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by webbtje

Shotgunning is more fun, it's the thing where you stab the can with a key. It's like chugging with chest hair, because you place yourself at risk of quite badly slicing your lips/face off.

I think we call that torpedoing, I don't particularly want to try it. A friend told me it's like letting goblins loose in your stomach.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too

A bazooka that shoots sharks at people.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.

I'd post Razor Ramon, but between his chest hair and epic mullet, this thread would explode with manliness.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 22, 2010,
There's a game called Painkiller. In it, you get a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. If that isn't manly and awesome, then someone kill me now.

It's either that or the old spice body wash.
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
And even though the main character is a woman, there is no video game manlier than the Metroid series.

I love me some Metroid, but Halo is basically the manlier (crappier) version of Metroid.

And Gears Of War is the manliest of them all. It's not as awesome as Metroid, but it's better than Halo that's for ****ing certain.
Metroid has Samus. Not manly. It's a bad ass game, but because you're pretending to be a woman, you're essentially the same thing as a drag queen, therefore it's not manly. Megaman X, on the other hand..

She has no place in the same thread as Hacksaw Jim Dugan.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Metroid has Samus. Not manly. It's a bad ass game, but because you're pretending to be a woman, you're essentially the same thing as a drag queen, therefore it's not manly. Gears of War and Painkiller, on the other hand..

Fixed that. Can I just remind you that in Gears of War, you shoot dinosaurs with orbital lasers. And in Painkiller
YOU GET A GUN THAT SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING
Quote by cornmancer
Fixed that. Can I just remind you that in Gears of War, you shoot dinosaurs with orbital lasers. And in Painkiller
YOU GET A GUN THAT SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING

But do you have to face down (Invalid img)

CHILL PENGUIN!?!?!?!?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Metroid has Samus. Not manly. It's a bad ass game, but because you're pretending to be a woman, you're essentially the same thing as a drag queen, therefore it's not manly. Megaman X, on the other hand..

She has no place in the same thread as Hacksaw Jim Dugan.

better a badass drag queen that a flamboyant robot

who is the supposed badass of the game.

Also, compare the villains:

Metroid wins on all levels of manliness.
Page 1 of 2