so I'm thinking of 7 str guitar
the choice is...
Agile Interceptor Pro 727
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
i don't really care about Floyde Rose, I'm a fan of sustain
i play metal and some acoustic stuff, everything from In Flames to Veil Of Maya
all I need is the rich fat readable distortion
if you have any suggestions with active pu's in a price range 550-750$, please submit
Last edited by CatAmplifier at Jul 22, 2010,
I have played the Schecter C-7 fantastic guitar,
not sure about the Damien

and never heard of agile.

so pretty useless from me tbh

i'm Ginger its fun
oh and 1 more
I don't whant a chinese or smthn like that guitar
minimum is the korean made
I think the Agile's are great seven strings because you can get away with a 1000$ worth guitar for around 600$. They are somewhat expert in 7-8 strings.
Quote by MatasTeen
I think the Agile's are great seven strings because you can get away with a 1000$ worth guitar for around 600$. They are somewhat expert in 7-8 strings.

This. Agile sells its guitars direct, so their are no mark ups to pay guitar store employees or anything. You get a lot for what you pay for with them.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Agiles are ****ing quality and features for the lowest possible price.

Schecters are good but then, Agiles give you every variety and feature possible, at a way lower price.
Carvin TL60
Ibanez RG370DXL
TheSyle Velcro Fuzz
Line 6 HD500
Peavey Vypyr 120 Tube

---------
Close your eyes, shut out the world, and you will understand. Post-rock/shoegaze/ambient.

Blue Skies and Paign

Like our facebook page!
I know agile's great, but the floyde rose lisenced is kinda shitty... I don't really know if i should give away parrt of the price for the thing i'm going to block
I'd go the Agile, preferably one without a trem if you're huge on sustain.

Otherwise the Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7 is amazing for such a thing:
-Ebony Fretboard
-Set neck
-String-thru body
All helping your sustain and giving a HUGE sound from the sheer resonance of the amount of wood.
Plus it has 24 frets, good quality tuners and SD Blackouts.
The Hellraiser C-7 and the ATX Blackjack C-7 are amazing guitars imo.
I prefer the ATX, mainly because I prefered the sound of the SD Blackouts to the EMGs, and I also prefered the satin finish over the gloss.
Also, though I'm not exactly sure how much they go for used over in the U.S, you could also try looking at a used Schecter Jeff Loomis Sig model
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
get the Agile Interceptor Pro 727 because that guitar is Fuc*in awesome