Bit of a silly question, but yeah, I'm low on funds and I need more guitar shit, so selling everything and anything non guitar related is extremely necessary.

I've got The End of Heartache and As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage, both signed by the band, and I have a 'Cheer Up Emo Kid' shirt signed by the band too, and I was kind of curious as to whether it'd be worth ebaying them or not.

If I'm going to be fetching something substantial, $100+ then I'd probably sell them, but I'm thinking its probably not going to bring that much since KSE are big, but not mainstream big.

Any help would be great!
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C7 - EMG81-7 bridge, EMG707 neck.

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Hughes and Kettner 4x12
Unless the artist has died several years ago, I doubt you would get much for it, but it's worth a try.
I have a signed Neverender dvd and a signed Asylum book by Emilie Autumn, of which there are 5000 and 2500 in existence respectively, and they are fetching around AU$400 on ebay for other people. Not that i'd sell them. Get a job?
...In my opinion.
don't bother selling it,

an autographed kiss picture costs 30$ at their shows, if I remember correctly kse signed after their show where I was so...

you could allways try, something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>