and in an empty office with a laptop on which almost all interesting sites are blocked, including all image and video files, leaving me with basically nothing but forums to read.
Now as I've been doing this job for a week now, I've probably read every single topic on UG forums, and am wondering if there are any other forums/sites with interesting and/or funny stuff to read. I've already freshened up my musical theory and read about 100 different interviews from bands I like.
Tomorrow I'm thinking about bringing a flashdrive with a gameboy emulator and some roms, but I'm not sure that'll work.

Any other suggestions?
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
You know where.

edit: bear in mind the consequences will never be the same though.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
You know where.

edit: bear in mind the consequences will never be the same though.

You dun goofd. Images are blocked.

...unless I am incorrect in my assumptions.

EDIT: Get Tuxguitar or dish some money out on GuitarPro and start writing some songs even if you don't usually do that, since you seem to be really into music.
Last edited by denfilade at Jul 22, 2010,
Sorry I forgot to mention that some people occasionally pass through my door opening so they need to see that I'm more or less working on the laptop

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
when i worked at a bank, most sites were blocked. Wikipedia wasnt, i just surfed an interesting topic and read about it and then clicked a link in the story to learn more about something else, spent most of my time reading articles on bands/people/countries and all kinds of crap
I suggest you go around your office stealing the personal effects of other people.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Why don't you actually try doing work?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by pitobodies
I suggest you go around your office stealing the personal effects of other people.

+1

you can never have too much crap that you stole from other people
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by elleild
Work?

I don't know if you're a That 70's Show fan, but do you know this episode where Hyde's working for his father and has to underline the same word on like 5000 different papers? You can compare this job to that, except when I finish this task, there will be absolutely nothing left to do, and I will be stuck here for another 4 days running back and forth bugging my collegues by asking if they have something left to do for me. So I'm trying to stretch this 'till the last day.

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by 9Guitarist9
+1

Hopefully this simple proxy will work.

Find the website you wish to view. Copy its URL at the top and paste it into "Google Translate". Translate the page and you should be able to view it. However this sometimes may not work. In past experience it works with youtube, for example.

Dude, what the hell! That was genius! Thanks so much

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook