Outstanding
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Unless your going to hang a guitar on the wall i dont see why you would need one. I can just lean mine against the couch or wall and it does the job.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Greg Harper
Hercules all the way!

Definitely.

I've got two of these:

http://www.thomann.de/ie/hercules_gs414b_gitarrenstaender.htm

Best stands I've ever come across.

Quote by diceksox1809
Unless your going to hang a guitar on the wall i dont see why you would need one. I can just lean mine against the couch or wall and it does the job.

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by diceksox1809

This poster does not take proper care of his instruments and should not be suggesting poor habits to other players.

@staggguitarhead - As everyone has stated, the stand you choose is fantastic. I'd like to add that, by this design, they are very difficult to tip or knock over. I've seen guitars, in less sturdy stands, knocked over by pets, kids and even a medium wind.
Quote by HalfDose
This poster does not take proper care of his instruments and should not be suggesting poor habits to other players.

@staggguitarhead - As everyone has stated, the stand you choose is fantastic. I'd like to add that, by this design, they are very difficult to tip or knock over. I've seen guitars, in less sturdy stands, knocked over by pets, kids and even a medium wind.

Meh, I have two floor stands, I use them. I just don't think theyre all that necissary.

Also, I dont let pets in the basement where I keep my guitars, When people are over they go on the stand and tucked away in the corner, and Its not too windy inside my house.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Last edited by diceksox1809 at Jul 22, 2010,