Hi,

I've just posted a video of me improvising on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdv2YEUINew.

Comments would be appreciated, C4C.

Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
Crazy ass guitar, .

Tones nice more distorted than I would use for straight up blues but nice, your got some decent skill and your phrasing is nice but maybe you try getting out of position a bit more?

Its nice to see people playing music other than metal these days aswell, good stuff.
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Crazy ass guitar, .

Tones nice more distorted than I would use for straight up blues but nice, your got some decent skill and your phrasing is nice but maybe you try getting out of position a bit more?

Its nice to see people playing music other than metal these days aswell, good stuff.

Let me know if you want me to look at any of your videos.
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
I'd actually say the tone is ok. Sounds kind of skynyrd only more chilled out.
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
Very nice.

While doing those hammer-ons and pull-offs at 1:58, it seems like you put your right hand in a weird position. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'm wondering if there's a reason you do this? It seems like it could just be a weird habit you've developed over time, but still, it was a very nice legato shred

Other than this, I really liked it. Occasionally, I wished you would have held out more notes and added vibrato (which you did very nicely when you did it) instead of playing them so staccato, but it's a minor detail.

Nice job.
Thanks for the comment :-), let me know if you want me to look/listen to any of yours.
Quote by CarltonBoy

While doing those hammer-ons and pull-offs at 1:58, it seems like you put your right hand in a weird position. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'm wondering if there's a reason you do this? It seems like it could just be a weird habit you've developed over time, but still, it was a very nice legato shred

Yeah, the right hand was in that position intentionally, in order to mute the other strings so they wouldn't ring out whilst doing the legato.

Quote by CarltonBoy

Other than this, I really liked it. Occasionally, I wished you would have held out more notes and added vibrato (which you did very nicely when you did it) instead of playing them so staccato, but it's a minor detail.

If you are referring to 2:45, then it was intentional, think I saw mattrach doing something similar, and liked the sound of it.
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
I would advise you to lay off the thanking people on your thread, it's frowned upon here and can get you warned lol (you're basically bumping your thread, isn't far on other users is it?:P)

On to the playing, very very nice. I wasn't really fussed on the start but when you laid on them leads you really shined man. Very nice guitar too, I want!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Awesome dude i really liked that. It was really up beat and happy haha. And the Whammy was pretty sweet too. Only thing i would recommend (like the other dude said) would be to change position more. Play something up high and then jump down low and then up again or something. But anyway nice solo check out my blues improv on my page if you have time
Anyone else?
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401