For those of you that read manga...

"There is an end to everything, to good things as well."

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

You can also show us some love in this moment of sadness by 'liking' our brand new Facebook page. It would be nice to see just how many of you came to enjoy our 'better than peanut butter and jelly' invention.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi

This pretty much bites the big one.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I've been using Bleach Exile for ages anyway...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Apparently all sites are eventually going down.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
to be honest we are getting what we deserve, some mangas deserve to be payed for ..but not by me hehehe
thats ashame ive been using that site for years. i remember being in school going on proxy sites so i could use one manga to pass time.

i knew this was coming though. i checked to see the manga gantz (never read it and heard it was good) and they took it off the site for copywrite purposes.

shame i site where you can read manga cant change there policies to stay online.

i personally think that it was a good site because instead of paying for a manga you might not like, you can at least read it online then go and buy the manga if you like it.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
lol
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
its a pain, i wouldnt even mind paying overpriced books, but half the stuff i read isnt even translated officially. -_-

Where I live there is no such thing as manga to buy at all.
Rip
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Damn
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Eccer
Just saw this, damn it all. Eventually every site will be put down and we will have nothing left.
But fear not! For "The Golden Age of Scanlation" has begun!

How will it be a golden age?
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
saw it today, I'm really bummed about it, too. One Piece, Naruto and Bleach are at such exciting points, too.

And now I won't be able to go and read Great Teacher Onizuka, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYWHERE (the physical manga, that it)
Quote by CoreysMonster
And now I won't be able to go and read Great Teacher Onizuka, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYWHERE (the physical manga, that it)

I really want to watch the live action tv series of that.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Yeah shame, thank God Alchemist is over, ill be happy using narutocentral for naruto since the scans arrive on wednesdays and in good quality too.
Quote by Afroboy267
[something about NiL having an std]

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Funny you should say that, when I contracted gonorrhea, I peed almost a mist when I woke up that morning. That's actually how I noticed something was wrong.
Great. still, I hope mangafox stays up; i mean, over in the UK, a manga book is 6 pounds. there are over 50 naruto comics: 5X50 = 250, + the extras = just over 300 pounds. i cant afford that!

sucks...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Next time keep the discussion to the anime thread guys.
I'm pretty disappointed about this too though. :/ I heard rumors there's this new site that is going to provide legal scanlations though, and even previously unlicensed manga, fan translated, will be sold. Forgot the name though.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by metaldud536
You could try The Spectrum Nexus.

Or not reading manga at all
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Quote by metaldud536

Red X indeed.
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
^ must you reopen the wound!?

the major shounen will be easy to find elsewhere, and the majority of the shoujo I read isn't even on manga. but, I always went to onemanga first. I really dislike Viz Media. I can understand them wanting to make a profit, but when their translations are years behind, it's ridiculous to expect people to wait.