I am looking into getting a multiFx pedal and I have narrowed it down to 2 choices. The 2 choices being the DigiTech RP255 and the Line 6 Floor Pod. Which one do you all recommend? Have you had any good/bad experiences with either one? I like the fact that the DigiTech comes with recording software. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Rocker83
Both are good, but I'd go with the Line 6 Floor POD, what with all the direct out abilities and whatnot. Should be able to use it for recording direct too. I've just always heard people rant about the POD series
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
id go with the line6. and it probably has recording software too that you can get from the website. only thing i don't like about line 6 is that there's too much stuff to fiddle with to get your sound, but the sound is great on it.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Both units have a direct out feature (i.e. amp/mixer selection).

I'm inclined towards the RP255 because of the loop sampler and USB interface for programming presets and recording. However I like the extra footswitch and control layout better on the Pod. But IMO the RP is the one to go with.