It's hammering down with rain where i live and my cat was outside. Now the cat has no life as my dog stalks it 24/7 when its in the house. However the cat gets no sympathy as it is aggressive and attacks people. I look out the window and the cat makes eye contact and jumps onto the window. Pitying this sodden creature which is old and has a head smaller than a tennis ball I decide to lock my dog up and let her in.
My food was on the table and i walked over to the kettle to get a drink. As im doing this the aforementioned pea-headed twat makes the strangest noise ever and i turn round to see it wretching before projectile vomiting into my food which i'd spent the last 45mins preparing.
The cat is now outside and i hope its thinking about what it did wrong.
Anyone else perforomed an act out of the goodness of their heart only for the recipient to do something in return which makes you wish you never.
Someone owed me £40, I let them keep it as a birthday 'present' (as well as buying something else for them), and they barely appreciated it, and long story short, screwed me over and pretty much ignores me these days.
Paid house insurance for a year for a home i owned but did not live in

only to have my job security threatened by the girl living there

People. Are. Asshats.
You think the cat vomited in your food just to spite you? Never though that it might be sick? You heartless bastard
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Lending people my textbooks/notes for uni. When I say I need my shit back by a certain time I mean I need it back by that time, not whenever they can be bothered.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Looking after all my drunk friends. I've ruined too many evenings by being a stupid, sympathetic twat. How do they say thanks? By getting wasted again.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Never loan out your music gear or firearms to friends. Lost a amp because of it (stolen from him while borrowing it), got back my shotgun with rust on it because of lack of oiling it.
Quote by fantasyh
You think the cat vomited in your food just to spite you? Never though that it might be sick? You heartless bastard

never said it did it out of spite. Just wish id left it outside at least the rain would have washed it away.
Gave my ex girlfriend my favorite shirt for her trip to New York so she'd have something to remember me by while she was out there... When I went out to visit her she ended up dumping me and I never got it back.

That and I took her brother to see Dream Theater, Zappa plays Zappa, and Scale the Summit after she broke it off and he was an absolute dick the entire night. I even bought him a shirt from the show and he was a complete asshole to me.
Trying to hang out and be nice to someone who i didn't even like, only to have them start hanging out with and turning my friends against me. FML.
Slappa tha bass
I have lent friends money and I hate taking money off of them, even if they owe it to me, so I usually say don't bother paying me back unless it's over £40. I would be much more financially stable now.