this is currently on ebay, but if someone is interested then i will take it off and do a private sale (so i hope this doesnt class as a ebay link)

Used only a couple of times, comes with original receipt and is still under warranty (which lasts until january) and comes with all original booklets and CD drivers

Here is the specification from the official tascam website :

2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
S/PDIF Digital Input & Output
4 in, 4 out operation (analog, S/PDIF)
2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
note that it is USB 2.0, meaning flawless connection with minimal latency (usb 1.1 is very slow in comparison and causes latency problems so keep that in mind when looking at other usb interfaces)

Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
Zero-latency hardware monitoring
Separate headphone output & level controls
Bus powered for use with any PC or Mac, including laptops

this originally came with Cubase le4 but since ive registered it wont work, there is a link on the tascam website which MIGHT allow you to download cubase again,

This is exactly the same as the US-144 Mk2 except the colour

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask

DELIVERY WILL BE PARCELFORCE EXPRESS 48, WILL BE DELIVERED AS SOON AS I RECEIVE PAYMENT, ONLY WITHIN THE UK
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
£105 ono (that includes postage to UK)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Last day on ebay, last chance pretty muchh
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
the reserve price is much lower than the price i stated earlier by the way
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
ebay auction has ended, i am willing to sell for £70 (retail price when i bought it 6 months ago was £130) plus £15 postage and packaging
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Hi, I might buy this for the price you just offered. At the moment I am bidding on something else on ebay, that ends in 24 hours, If I lose it I will buy of you.

Is it still for sale?
yea its for sale, £85 total price, i only do money transfers over paypal aswell by the way
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner