Found one on CL in good condition. Anyone have experience with this bass? Reviews seem pretty solid so I'll probably go check it out. I really only know the Soundgear SR series (I own a SR700). Seems the SRXs are similar to the SRs but a little heavier. If I love my SR700 would it be safe to say I would like this bass?
I had an Ibanez SRX390. I liked it a lot. The tone was great and the binding on it was spectacular. I couldn't get over it's super thin neck though so i traded it for something else.

Great bass though, i would only assume the SRX695DX would improve on what was already very solid.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
I'm a big fan of the soundgear necks. I have powerful hands but they are short and stubby. I haven't fully adjusted to playing 5 strings yet so this would probably be a good transition bass. Trading my fretless for it tomorrow
Sweet. Post pics when you get it!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."