OK, ever since I saw Maiden in concert last week, I've been trying to learn the finger picking intro with that tricky slide/hammer on...as tabbed out here...this is very hard to do...I read the instructions at the top of the tab and it says use your 4th finger for higher notes and fingers one and two for the lower notes....how the heck am I supposed to do that? Practice? Slowly? Any videos of anyone doing it?
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
pretty sure that's two guitars arranged for one
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
I forgot to ask is that a guitar harmony? It sure doesn't sound like it...but what do I know, I've only been playing a year and a half
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
it took me a while to get it, but if you're a fan of the Beatles, then Blackbird follows the same kind of pattern. it's a good way to practice. and yes, it's 1 guitar. i can play it fairly simply now. it just takes some time to get it. lots of practice my friend, lots of practice. i'll see if i can post a video on youtube or something for you.
SoCalDirtDragon
Thx, I'm real anal about playing songs properly and not short cutting...and the reward is well worth the practice!!!
My Gear:

Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
if u wanna see how to play it correctly, there's a video on youtube of Maiden playing it live. you'll see he's pinching the 2 strings
SoCalDirtDragon