Quote by EnterShikari744
Nice cover, you are great at guitar!
Cool amp and guitar by the way :]

Thank you so much!

Yeah, I love my amp and guitar~
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
dude awesome cover, and yea great guitar and amp, I LOVE that finnish on the axe, keep on playing man
Quote by Benjami
dude awesome cover, and yea great guitar and amp, I LOVE that finnish on the axe, keep on playing man

Haha thanks man~

PRS custom built her for me.
Quote by bemiswins

Most excellent! Avid PRS fan myself. You know it's a good cover when the person playing is enjoying himself. When you really know the song it shows. Great to see this covered so well.
Quote by Whiskey Tango
Most excellent! Avid PRS fan myself. You know it's a good cover when the person playing is enjoying himself. When you really know the song it shows. Great to see this covered so well.

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear encouragement like that, I've been dealing with a shat-ton of family issues now and this was really nice to see.

Thanks again!
Quote by bemiswins

awesome cover man, i just learned this song myself. this helps with some of the parts i struggled with, so thanks and keep it up. killer rig btw.
Quote by lilwill322
awesome cover man, i just learned this song myself. this helps with some of the parts i struggled with, so thanks and keep it up. killer rig btw.

Thanks! Glad I could help!
Quote by bemiswins

Quote by hawk_kst
Mayteeee I love this song xD
Great cover!
And bad ass amp too!
The wah pedal at 54 was siiick!
Great playing man xD

C4C my beast and the harlot cover?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5mJ8i4Odvs

Lol that wah was a Dunlop Sim in my BOSS unit.

Thanks man!
Quote by bemiswins

Excellent , well done. I am interested how you got such a good sound of the recording and the right mix for your guitar over it. I am assuming the sound of you playing is straight out of the amp?

I have videoed myself on a couple songs basically with me playing to a cd on a player and recorded by the video mic, which the results came out ok, but the way you did it I would prefer to do so the song is clear to hear along with the guitar playing.