Quote by leg end
I'd just give up if I were you. There's no point really.

/thread
Just remember that you'll get loads of sex if you do good.
Oh wait...you're ugly... forget it.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Is sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll not enough motivation to be in a band? Or failing that, the enjoyment of making music? The dream of making it big with your band some day? If you need to ask for motivation to stay in your band you probably don't want to be in a band and nothing that the pit can say will change that. Take a break from your band, do something different for a while. Your bandmates should understand. Either you'll realise you don't want to be in a band, or you'll get motivated again.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
learn theory if you dont know it already

learn an album by ear

learn a new technique

try to write an album

learn a song that sounds difficult

imagine that in two months you will be callenged by satan in a rock off for the soul of your best friend.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I have been Remotivated!!!!! wooooooooo. I went to a lamb of god concert and those guys are role models for me, so going to the concert definatly pumped me up. Thanks for the tips except for SeveralSpecies. You sir are ridiculous.
Hope this helps to motivate you
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Stephen Bobra
I have been Remotivated!!!!! wooooooooo. I went to a lamb of god concert and those guys are role models for me, so going to the concert definatly pumped me up. Thanks for the tips except for SeveralSpecies. You sir are ridiculous.

No, really, it's nothing. I'm just trying to help a fellow musician. Think nothing of it.

...oh wait, you're NOT thanking me?

I'LL KILL YOU!