Page 1 of 2
alright people face the facts. the world is gonna end. im not saying i beleive in that 2012 bullshit, but this planet aint gonna last forever. i mean if the T-Rex's wer'nt allowed to live forever why should humans get to??
but im curious what you people think about the apocalypse. when do you think it'll happen? how will it happen??

my theory is that we're all going to become infected. yes i beleive in Zombieland. not just becuase its my favorite movie of all time but i just LOVE zombies. btw when this shit happens come find me. i'll be on a big boat with lots of guns. AND CHAINSAWS. yessss... chainsaws...

guitars are fun to chop zombie heads off with too so bring yours.
*i love Left4Dead2*
I think we're going to all become so fat, that the gravitational field created by our mass causes the earth to collapse in on itself, creating a miniature black hole.

Yup.

Quote by boreamor
Are you 14?

The only logical way is that we'll all blow ourselves up. Except for Australia.

But they'll be dead soon. >_>

....****ing kangaroos...
I thought the apocalypse happened whilst I was reading this thread. Then I realised that I just nearly died of boredom
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by boreamor
Are you 14?

But i am le tired...

I think it'll probably happen in our lifetime tbh, and i'm not even a crackpot.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by boreamor
Are you 14?

why except for australia??
and no im actually 15 thank yu. 16 in february :3 lol
I love how you say that the T-Rex's weren't allowed to live. As if one day they all woke up to see an eviction notice and were like "Well guys, we all knew this day would come. Just lie on the ground so we can make cool fossils."
Quote by GuitarGoddessss

You're 15 and you don't know how to spell "you"?
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
But i am le tired...

I think it'll probably happen in our lifetime tbh, and i'm not even a crackpot.

Probably not.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by GuitarGoddessss
alright people face the facts. the world is gonna end. im not saying i beleive in that 2012 bullshit, but this planet aint gonna last forever. i mean if the T-Rex's wer'nt allowed to live forever why should humans get to??
but im curious what you people think about the apocalypse. when do you think it'll happen? how will it happen??

my theory is that we're all going to become infected. yes i beleive in Zombieland. not just becuase its my favorite movie of all time but i just LOVE zombies. btw when this shit happens come find me. i'll be on a big boat with lots of guns. AND CHAINSAWS. yessss... chainsaws...

guitars are fun to chop zombie heads off with too so bring yours.
*i love Left4Dead2*

Reading this has led me to believe the apocalypse has already happened.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Reading this has led me to believe the apocalypse has already happened.

+1, If I were a T Rex I'd rather stop living than listen to that drivel.
I don't think it will happen anytime soon I mean if the US and the Soviets managed not to blow each other up then I think we can put if off for a few hundred more years.
I'd do me........

Wow TS, you're now UG's br00talz apocalypse prophet
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by GuitarGoddessss

So you're just 15...

I don't give a shite when your birthday is, we'll all be fecking dead by then!

Really though, couldn't care less.

I reckon we'll be finished off by a gamma ray burst or an asteroid. A supervolcano could kill most of us though.
Quote by GuitarGoddessss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
The world will end as we know it In 2011 not 2012 it will not end completely it will just be time for a new cycle. So Don't worry to much on how much your guitars are going to be worth in 10 to 20 years. I hope I am wrong I would like to see how old and crotchety I can get before turning into worm food.

oh for the love of......This thread is pointless.
Quote by Carmel

Quote by darkwolf291

Quote by offthewall91
Probably not.

I know i know, i just can picture it happening.

I mean, when there are chaps willing to kill themselves to kill me, then I'm worried.

Plus, technology gets easier and cheaper to build every year, how long until a nuclear bomb can be thrown together in a cave or some shit?

/uneducated opinion.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

I mean, when there are chaps willing to kill themselves to kill me, then I'm worried.

Plus, technology gets easier and cheaper to build every year, how long until a nuclear bomb can be thrown together in a cave or some shit?

/uneducated opinion.

Building a nuclear bomb is so incredibly complex. The facilities to create them cost several hundred millions. You have to crack open electrons in a certain way, therefore you need some very highly educated nerds at it too.

Oh, then you also need no conscience or morals too.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I love how you say that the T-Rex's weren't allowed to live. As if one day they all woke up to see an eviction notice and were like "Well guys, we all knew this day would come. Just lie on the ground so we can make cool fossils."

ahah! maybe thats what happened..
Quote by boreamor
Building a nuclear bomb is so incredibly complex. The facilities to create them cost several hundred millions. You have to crack open electrons in a certain way, therefore you need some very highly educated nerds at it too.

Ah, fair enough then. Can't really argue with that.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by boreamor

You called?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

/uneducated opinion.

I see what you are saying. But we are far away form a nuke being built in a cave I believe. One of my College professors was discussing a doomsday clock that scientists recently moved back from 5 to 6 till. Meaning we are going farther away from blowing ourselves up.
Quote by Carmel

Quote by darkwolf291

See? FOX! They control everything, the media.. just everything. It's the NWO, they want to depopulate the Earth to sell our minerals to the aliens from outer space, that's why the US government is spending more and more in silicon extraction. Open your eyes people, god dammit!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
when the bible talks about the word being destroyed it isnt referring to the literal earth, rather the people that innhabit it.
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
I feel like there may be a mass dieout of people but theres no way all of us can die at the same time.
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
when the bible talks about the word being destroyed it isnt referring to the literal earth, rather the people that innhabit it.

This.
Quote by Carmel

Quote by darkwolf291

Quote by boreamor

That is completely what you don't do.

Electrons are fundamental particles and cannot be split into anything.

ATOMS are what you split during a nuclear fission reaction. You do this by making the nucleus, of preferably a nucleus with high mass, by firing a neutron at it and having the nucleus absorb the neutron and become too unstable to exist in that state. As the nucleus splits it releases energy and neutrons which make more nuclei unstable and so on and so on.

Simples.
I want the earth to somehow get sucked into a supermassive black hole.

THAT would be an epic way to go down
Quote by M0lliP0Ps

*notsureifsrs.jpg*

^

Oooohh yyyeeaaahh.

It only works if you read it in MAB's voice
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Last edited by damian_91 at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by Way Cool JR.
The thing you are missing though is there are already a lot of nuclear weapons in existence and a lot of them are in the hands of pure lunatics just itching to use them. So I think there are all the nerds we need already, now we just need to figure out how to kill the ones building these weapons.

If they really were in the hands of lunatics itching to use them then we'd be dead by now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
truthfully im going for the zombie apocalypse because wether it be biological warfare or just a disease, someone is bound to turn into a zombie (and then i wont be considered crazy ) and i will get to have a little fun
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Maybe the world will end when all the great guitarist join forces and go to diffrent locations to play face melting guitar solos simultaneously. The force and utter epicness might just end the world or wipe out mankind. Or someone could come up with a good Chuck Norris joke for this topic
Why try my hardest, i can kick your ass anyways.
I thought the apocalypse would be awesome too, until I saw The Road and realized it'd just be terrible.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
personaly, i think the world will end when chuck norris wants it to.

Quote by the-fail-beast
Or someone could come up with a good Chuck Norris joke for this topic

happy now?

you're probably not, but it's just as good as any other chuck norris joke thats shit out these days.
Page 1 of 2