bucketslasher34
bill
42 IQ
in the bullet for my valentine video for hearts burst into fire, matt tuck plays one
peace, bucketslasher
bigfootone212
31 IQ
slightly off topic, but you wouldn't happen to be a home movies/brendan small fan with that username would ya? your u/n brought back memories of home movies for me haha
Super Ape on vinyl changed my life.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Why do we get so many threads like this in here?
love is love // return to dust
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I have a similar request:

guitar playing metalcore frontmen that play strat shaped guitars who have blood type A negative, were born in the year 1985, have a strong faith in taoism and have a decent grasp of plant physiology and primate genome.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by technicolour

guitar playing metalcore frontmen that play strat shaped guitars who have blood type A negative, were born in the year 1985, have a strong faith in taoism and have a decent grasp of plant physiology and primate genome.

There are so many, I don't even know where to start.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by technicolour

That's basically me, except I play non-Fender basses and was born in 1990. Oh, and my blood type is B+, my faith in taoism can be considered spotty at best, and my plant physiology knowledge extends only to this verse I once wrote:

Grandiflora
I feel like flowers
Graft union on our yearning; dreams
Grandiflora
Rotten blooms proceeds
to swallow me whole

I also have never reeally been considered a "frontman."

Do I fit the bill?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jul 22, 2010,
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I don't know about that, but I also have B+ blood!

HIGH FIVE

*turns on Good clean fun*

....get it?
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I do.

The only reason I said I had B+ blood was because of the nature of this forum and edge/posi bands. So kudos for picking up on it.

I actually have no idea what my bloodtype is.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jul 22, 2010,
LucasGtrGod
Wishes he was Mahler
527 IQ
Quote by punkforlife93
I'm not allowed to donate blood because of a virus or something going around in Italy while I was there. Sucks hardcore.

HIV?
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by punkforlife93
I'm not allowed to donate blood because of a virus or something going around in Italy while I was there. Sucks hardcore.

This post makes me scared, I was just in Italy less than a month ago
love is love // return to dust
phoenix_crush
Former Registered User
1,130 IQ
Was it homosexuality? Because I heard that instead of blood a deadly corrosive acid runs through gays veins.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
It's the colour of rainbows. It's the most fabulous disease ever.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Dimefan69
The RedHeaded Shredder!!
3,274 IQ
This is hilarious.

Is TS trying to figure out who he's copying? Or who he wants to copy.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Do superstrats like Ibanezs and Schecters count? Because if so, it would be easier to list the metalcore guitarists that DON'T play one.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
check out brokencyde, emmure, and attack attack. those would be great bands to copy