does anyone know where i can buy a marshall rockbox i cant find a price anywhere
i was plugged into one of those i think last weekend. If it was the rock box it was around $60 canadian, all i know though was it was some sort of marshall distortion pedal
Lord Jesus no. by a rockman if you want to practice at home quietly or with headphones
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
go to your local music store, they are almost surely going to have one with a price there
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i can almost guarantee they will not have one at guitar center unless it's a used one someone traded in. and most of the people who work there don't even know what they're talking about. sometimes i'm baffled at the people who work at gc. I've only been playing for 3 years and find myself knowing a lot more then them when I ask questions.

if i had to guess it seems like they all play squiers through line 6 spiders and marshall mgs. i asked if they had attenuators to the dude at the guitar counter and he didn't even know what it was. had to ask his manager. i was like uhhhhh........

try ebay
Why are you so set on the Rockbox? I'm pretty sure they don't make it any more since the DFX was discontinued. It's a mediocre, overpriced piece of crap IMO.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs