I'm a singer/songwriter and I play guitar. Looking to start a band. I like almost every type of music but I have a hard on for rock and roll. Message me if you're interested.
I live in Lead, South Dakota. Which is by Spearfish, if you know where that is. I have been playing and repairing guitar for 15+ years. I am interested in playing originals, now. I know quite a few cover tunes ( Tool, some Iron Maiden, some Gn'R, OLDER Metallica, ZZTop, Lynrd Skynrd, to name a few) I have a few guitars and amps, so I got my own stuff. I can play rythm and some leads. I am currently working on quickening up my pentatonics, atm.

I am willing to drive a few hours, 3-5 times a month to play/jam/practice if you are serious about doing this.
Quote by charles_ebarb
I live in Lead, South Dakota. Which is by Spearfish, if you know where that is. I have been playing and repairing guitar for 15+ years. I am interested in playing originals, now. I know quite a few cover tunes ( Tool, some Iron Maiden, some Gn'R, OLDER Metallica, ZZTop, Lynrd Skynrd, to name a few) I have a few guitars and amps, so I got my own stuff. I can play rythm and some leads. I am currently working on quickening up my pentatonics, atm.

I am willing to drive a few hours, 3-5 times a month to play/jam/practice if you are serious about doing this.

sorry, I'm looking for people who live near by so we can practice more.
Hey guys im 22 and i play guitar. I have about 20 songs written the sound im goin for is really melodic alt rock the closest example i can give is jimmy eat world type sound except more technical in the songwriting. im looking for a vocalist preferably someone who can play guitar too. lyric wise the songs are what i call conscious rock about issues we face everyday and the path of awakening to incite sociopolitical change this band is goin to be more than just music it is a movement to organize and inspire people towards change. i have lyrics written already but we can work together to make them something everyone agrees upon. heres a couple songs only acoustic guitar

http://www.myspace.com/564678348 or just hit me up at 720 377 5066 and well get together k peace!!!