Page 1 of 2
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/mice.htm

Yep, some "christian" website (that uses lesbian as an insult) is trying to call rock satanic (big surpise there...) and are using mice as evidence

Merrill got 72 mice and divided them into three groups: one to test a mouse's response to hard rock, another to the music of Mozart and a control group that wouldn't listen to any music at all, rock or classical.

The young vivisectionist got all the mice accustomed to living in aquariums in his basement, then started playing music 10 hours a day. Merrill put each mouse through a maze three times a week that originally had taken the mice an average of 10 minutes to complete.

Over time, the 24 control-group mice managed to cut about 5 minutes from their maze-completion time. The Mozart-listening mice cut their time back 8-and-a-half minutes.

But the hard-rock mice added 20 minutes to their time, making their average maze-running time 300 percent more than their original average.

Need we say more? Well maybe we do. Merrill told the Associated Press that he'd attempted the experiment the year before, allowing mice in the different groups to live together.

"I had to cut my project short because all the hard-rock mice killed each other," Merrill said. "None of the classical mice did that."

I think he just played the rock music louder (it says in the link that he wasn't a fan of hard rock and I think his aim was to find negative effects of rock music) . Plus he played it nonstop for 10 hours a day, and no human would listen to music for 10 hours straight. Another thing, these are MICE, not humans. Humans would have the option of turning off the music (or at least shouting at someone to turn it off) or turning it down if it started hurting there ears.
(btw the music he used was Anthrax)

Oh, and isn't it strange how a Christian website is promoting an experiment based on animal cruelty?
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
I personally would call animal protection if I were you.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant

Empiricism, yet to be understood by Christians, in all its various and diverse forms.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Last edited by damian_91 at Jul 22, 2010,
Can't run a maze while headbanging, duh.

Or he thought that J-bros were hardrock
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
LMAO! "With bands names such as "Demon," "The Morbid Angels," "Burn the Priest," "Judas Priest" and "Black Sabbath" it is undeniable that Heavy Metal is all about Satanism. Their lyrics are anti-Christian and blasphemous against God. Here are some more articles on the effects of Heavy Metal music on mice." lolololol
I read about another experiment done by professionals where they played anthrax to rats 24 hours a day, the rats all killed each other. They then changed it to 10 hours a day, and the rats all turned homosexual. I giggled a wee bit.
An extreme christian is using scientific methods and seeking evil in music?

BURN HIM!!
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Us satanics take that as an insult
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Biased experiment is biased.

Ah, the markings of a true "scientist"...

EDIT: Also

"Hard rock Satanist/singer "Ozzy Osborne" admits that his music is a vehicle for crazy people to ride on."

Crazy...train...? Clever.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Last edited by 310320 at Jul 22, 2010,
"Many parents feel comfortable allowing their teens to listen to *****s like Madonna, since the music isn't as bad as Heavy Metal, right? Wrong! Don't be fooled by Madonna's and Britney Spears' music, they're lesbians who promote sexual immorality through their music. This makes mainstream music even more dangerous, because parents and teens let their guard down. Any music that glorifies sin is of the Devil. People have a tendency to accept anything that is popular with the rest of society. Tragically, this is destroying America. We hear Madonna's despicable song, "Like A Virgin," playing everywhere we go nowadays." Rofl
Im watching their documentary on the evils of rock/metal. Interesting.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
God I can't stand that website. I ran into some of their brianwashed goons at a Kutless concert 2 years ago. The were protesting a christian rock concert. This guy isn't what christianity is about. Its lunatics like that that give us a bad name. All of us real christians are nothing like that creep that runs the site.
Quote by That website
America has aborted over 50 million innocent babies, taken prayer out of the schools, exported violence and sex through the media and internet to the entire world, removed justice from her courts on the highest level and made acceptable what God calls abominations such as homosexuality, adultery, and all kinds of vile perversions. America is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

A conservative Christian webpage criticizing America? What's next? Jesusraptor with minigun?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
A conservative Christian webpage criticizing America? What's next? Jesusraptor with minigun?

Im pretty sure that most european countries are more liberal on those things they mentioned. Why is it always america that they blame?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I've always wondered where sites like that get their album covers.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
>Site name
>Doesn't seem to really post any sort of sources
>Went with hard rock instead of metal
>Site name

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I am a Christian, and ashamed of there being such fools among us.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Animals don't perceive music the same way humans do. Their brains cannot process the patterns of frequencies and convert it into what we call music. Therefore the results of this test have no relevance to humans, nor animals really, it's just white noise for them. It's like conducting an experiment forcing one group of humans to listen to construction for 10 hours a day, and another group watch the View for the same period of time. See who goes crazy first. Whoever does, that must make the source of noise pure evil.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by sfaune92
I am a Christian, and ashamed of there being such fools among us.

As a fellow Christian, I feel your shame.

Edit:
Quote by Kutless Rocker
here's a video of them that some guy took at the concert I went to. Some christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_HknD6_XY

Again idiots like those are exactly why I'm ashamed to call myself a Christian... and just like you, I like Kutless
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Jul 22, 2010,
This site has been around for the better part of a decade. In fact, there have been several threads made about it over the years.

It's difficult to say whether it's genuine or trolling. There's not a lot of documentation on the webmaster.
Quote by Holy Katana
This site has been around for the better part of a decade. In fact, there have been several threads made about it over the years.

It's difficult to say whether it's genuine or trolling. There's not a lot of documentation on the webmaster.

I don't know, it seems like a lot of information to put together for just trolling.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
That's funny, when people are exposed to religion they start killing each other too.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
You know, these people always focus on people like Ozzy and AC/DC. Why don't they do anything on Varg, or Gaahl, or people like them who actually work against the church?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I'll bet he was playing them ABBA. 10 hours a day of Dance With Me and I'll be a fucking killing machine too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
After some link clicking, I found this wonderful claim:

METALLICA

The "coils" of the snake form "666".
^ damn near anyone who draws a coiled snake will have the same effect.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by opc100
Metal and Christianity aren't direct opposition. Just sayin'.

They aren't Christians. They're closed minded hate mongering extremists.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah, and pop music makes mice talk and wear clothing. Said mice are also in many different cartoons.

Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by Next Hendrix
^ damn near anyone who draws a coiled snake will have the same effect.

Exactly why their claim is stupid.
I dunno, after I started listening to hard rock like LZ, Aerosmith, GnR, and Buckcherry, I went from a pretty good kid to doing drugs, throwin parties, and gettin in trouble.

My life is so much better then before though. I bet the hard rock mice died of partying too hard just.
Their math is incorrect.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by Zoot Allures
They are christians. They're still all those other things but they're still christians.

No they're not. They're a perversion.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I did a silimar experiment, They twisted the results, The Mice that listened to Classical Music Did in fact complete the course 8 and a half minutes Earlier, the Hard Rock mice beat the course an early 10 minutes and the no music mice killed and dry humped each other.

So Hard Rock is good and this dude = troll

Case Solved.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90