Hi, does snybody know a good site where to buy original tabs from a band, i've been searching a bit on google but only pops up sites like 911tabs...
you sir are a retard you are on ultimate guitar.com for christs sake look the tab up by clicking the handy little"guitar tabs" at the top of the screen.
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
You'll find a few on Border Books site: http://www.borders.com/online/store/SearchResults?keyword=tab+books&type=1&simple=1 but if you are looking for something more specific i'd try the bands official site though you'll get alot more variety in an actual music store.
In my opinion tab books are usualy pretty bad though and you're better off finding your tab on here. Atleast they're rated and you know they're made by people who actually listen to the music they're tabbing and not some hired hand who probably has to rush through book after book of artists they don't even like.
Your call.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Clockwork_Knite
you sir are a retard you are on ultimate guitar.com for christs sake look the tab up by clicking the handy little"guitar tabs" at the top of the screen.

I didn't offend you retard...
I just wanted to know if there are some sites that sells THE ORIGINAL music sheets, because i don't know if on this site all the tabs are original.
Like i'm trying so play scavenger with a band and it sounds a bit different that's all...

@alkalineweeman: yeah you're right about that, i'm only playing from about 6 months and i don't know all the things about tabs and original tabs...
So you say to avoid to buy books with band tabs?
Quote by dekc

@alkalineweeman: yeah you're right about that, i'm only playing from about 6 months and i don't know all the things about tabs and original tabs...
So you say to avoid to buy books with band tabs?

Just from personal experience i find tab books to be pretty inaccurate and can often arrange pieces in a pretty difficult/impossible way to play (e.g. trying to arrange two guitars for one guitarist making impossible chords).

Like i said before, the guys making these books will be on commission trying to fire out as many as they can in as little time as they can and will most likely never have heard the songs they're tabbing prior to getting the job and will go through the cd once or twice while tabbing it, not knowing anything of the bands personal style of play.

The guys on this site do a damned good job 9 out of 10 times and put alot of hard work into their tabs for no personal gain other than trying to help people learn.

Who are you gonna trust? Some fat cats trying to make another quick buck or an actual fan of the bands music you're trying to learn. Just keep an eye on the star rating system of the tabs on here. 4 or 5 stars are usualy pretty reliable. anything below that and you can expect some mistakes.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
That and I find they are a rip off. 20 bucks for one album, when you can get tabs for the entire discography for free online, and usually in powertab or guitar pro format too.

Sometimes the books are nice though... little tips here and there. Maybe some history or anecdotes. But I can't be bothered paying for that.

Oh and yes, as previously mentioned, there's no ratings for tabs in a book! Haha, I mean, if a tab on here has 50 votes with an average 5 star rating, you can bet it's pretty accurate.